• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ely s

11/16 "Wake Up Wings!!" GDT @Dallas

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, ely s said:

I hope they heard the cannon yesterday and will put up a better overall effort.

Go Wings !!

I hope so, I only saw the last 10 minutes of last nights game and I get to watch tonights.  I tuned in just as Raymond scored, it was all downhill after that.  I can't take much more DDK, he's so damn slow and doesnt have the positioning to make up for it, Staal is also slow but his positioning far exceeds DDK's.  BUT hopefully the Raymond & Seider train continue chugging along, that's super exciting to watch!

Wings are now bottom three in GA together with the Yotes and Habs, How do they fix this?

I would hate to see Blashill going back to coaching the kind of uneventful hockey we saw last year.

GF still top 10. Lets try to keep it that way.

Edited by Akakabuto

our 2.83 gf/g rank 18th in the league and our 3.33 ga/g rank 26th. It´s quite simple to adress our goals against, get rid of DK and Staal, be more aggressive in front of your goalie and stop silly turnovers in transition.

Up front we need more out of our second line. 1st line is around a point per game, which is good, the second line is at 0.4 ppg as is the 3rd line and the 4th with 0.3 ppg. So basically we have a 1st, two 3rd and a fourth line.

Edited by ely s

12 minutes ago, ely s said:

Up front we need more out of our second line. 1st line is around a point per game, which is good, the second line is at 0.4 ppg as is the 3rd line and the 4th with 0.3 ppg. So basically we have a 1st, two 3rd and a fourth line.

Don't worry. Roslobeast is incoming.

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Wings are now bottom three in GA together with the Yotes and Habs, How do they fix this?

I would hate to see Blashill going back to coaching the kind of uneventful hockey we saw last year.

GF still top 10. Lets try to keep it that way.

Better D men. 

I also think it's time to start using Ned 2 out of 3 starts and have the D focus on using his puck play to help more with breakouts. His puck handling is a ridiculous asset to have. Though sometimes it looks like certain defensemen have no clue how to sync to this. There was one play last night where Ned went behind the net to get to puck and actually had to gesture with his hand/arm for the D man to go to the boards for a pass. Christ. 

24 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I also think it's time to start using Ned 2 out of 3 starts and have the D focus on using his puck play to help more with breakouts. His puck handling is a ridiculous asset to have. Though sometimes it looks like certain defensemen have no clue how to sync to this. There was one play last night where Ned went behind the net to get to puck and actually had to gesture with his hand/arm for the D man to go to the boards for a pass. Christ. 

Agreed 100%.  I love Ned, that game easily could have been much worse, he kept them in much longer than they deserved to be.  His puck handling skills are indeed ridiculous, it's amazing to watch and like you said a hell of an asset to have and it'd be crazy not to use it more.