• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

11/18 "Don´t Give In" GDT @ Vegas

Rate this topic

62 fully vaccinated NHL regulars and 2 fully vaccinated head coaches have tested positive for Rona since the season started.

At this rate around 40% of the leagues players will test positive for Rona by seasons end.

Beloved and fully vaxxed boy captain Dylan Larkin has now negligently brought the evil plague to Red Wings lockerroom.

This message brought to you by Bertuzzi Gang

q4NKAX6.jpeg

10 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

62 fully vaccinated NHL regulars and 2 fully vaccinated head coaches have tested positive for Rona since the season started.

At this rate around 40% of the leagues players will test positive for Rona by seasons end.

Beloved and fully vaxxed boy captain Dylan Larkin has now negligently brought the evil plague to Red Wings lockerroom.

This message brought to you by Bertuzzi Gang

q4NKAX6.jpeg

Is this all we can count on for a contribution from you now? 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

1 minute ago, 13dangledangle said:

Does anyone know who's in the net for tonight?  Im hoping for Ned.  At this point Im happy if Rayond, Seider & Ned play well despite the final score.  It gives hope

I think Ned needs a break. Greiss has played well.

7 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I think Ned needs a break. Greiss has played well.

I like Greiss too, he has played very well.  Ned is just so dynamic in how he plays the game, it can be very exciting to watch.  I don't disagree he needs a break though

Blash is also now using Veleno on 5v5 more than he is Zadina. Zadina is getting the lowest icetime of anyone in our top6. And the only way Zadina gets back to the 1st unit PP is if we trade Fabbri this year. And even if that happens I think it's only a matter of time b4 Veleno and Ras get serious looks on the PP and push him back down. Then Berggren joins the party soon too...

15 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Lines tonight per naturalstatrick

uC8Hw8f.png

Oats can't get no respect.

5 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Blash is also now using Veleno on 5v5 more than he is Zadina. Zadina is getting the lowest icetime of anyone in our top6. And the only way Zadina gets back to the 1st unit PP is if we trade Fabbri this year. And even if that happens I think it's only a matter of time b4 Veleno and Ras get serious looks on the PP and push him back down. Then Berggren joins the party soon too...

I dont see Berggren as more than a Nyquist at best. 

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

5uojjj.jpg

I think it's been proven that anyone can spread CoVid, regardless of vax status. That is not the point of the vaccine.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I dont see Berggren as more than a Nyquist at best.

Still better than Zadina

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I think it's been proven that anyone can spread CoVid, regardless of vax status. That is not the point of the vaccine.

Then why can Larkin go to Canada and Bertuzzi can't?

17 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Stats?

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

Staal out tonight

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2021/11/red-wings-dylan-larkin-relieved-after-frustrating-false-positive-covid-test.html

Staal out: Blashill said defenseman Marc Staal is not expected to play tonight due to a non-COVID related illness. It would be the first game Staal has missed since joining the Red Wings at the start of last season.