• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

11/18 "Don´t Give In" GDT @ Vegas

Rate this topic

Just now, Rick D said:

I think switching him with Zadina would be a good move. 

Namestnikov would get more ice time with better line-mates, and Zadina would get a chance to play against easier matchups?

You guys are kidding yourself if you think Rasmussen’s line gets easier matchups than Suter’s 

1 hour ago, Rick D said:

I think switching him with Zadina would be a good move. 

Namestnikov would get more ice time with better line-mates, and Zadina would get a chance to play against easier matchups?

Yeah and I don't even mind letting Zadina keep his PP time, maybe even give him Names PK time too. But let's see what Names can do with more 5v5 icetime and better linemates. Obviously Names is playing well at even strength and we know he's defensively responsible already.

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Raymond
Fabbri - Suter - Namestnikov
Erne - Veleno - Zadina
Stephens - Rasmussen - Gagner

PK
Unit 1: Rasmussen - Gagner
Unit 2: Stephens - Zadina

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You guys are kidding yourself if you think Rasmussen’s line gets easier matchups than Suter’s 

Since Zadina has had such a good 200' game this season it should make even more sense that we put him on a line that is expected to take on harder matchups.

Put the guy who is scoring on the scoring line and put the shut-down guy on the shut-down line.

8 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Awesome sssschit to wake up to I'm telling ya

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2021/11/moritz-seider-good-to-go-as-red-wings-seek-to-regain-structure-salvage-trip.html

Having Moritz Seider will help. The rookie defenseman crumbled to the ice in pain after being hit on the side of his left knee with a shot late in the third period of Thursday’s 5-2 loss at Vegas.

“Based on practice today, he looks like he’ll be able to go,” Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said Friday. “So, we plan on having him ready.”