• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

11/21 "Yote Hunting" GDT @ Arizona

Rate this topic

We came up 2 inches short. Turn the two posts in goals and it´s an easy win. We played good for 52minutes, then started to lose structure a bit and because of a lack of effort to skate these two feet and avoid an icing, we gave them the momentum to win the game. Totally unnecessary loss.

6 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Leddy is so weak defensively.  Im ready for the Nick Leddy experiment to end.  Bring in the Swedes and lets get the youngsters in the fire.

Leddy is still our best LHD and you won´t see the swedes in Detroit before TC next year. I´m more concerned about DK and his lack of strength and his pussiness. He looks like he´s trying to avoid to hurt his opponents, a little soft shove here, a gentle push there. The only thing that´s missing is that he´s apologizing for doing so.

9 minutes ago, ely s said:

Leddy is still our best LHD and you won´t see the swedes in Detroit before TC next year. I´m more concerned about DK and his lack of strength and his pussiness. He looks like he´s trying to avoid to hurt his opponents, a little soft shove here, a gentle push there. The only thing that´s missing is that he´s apologizing for doing so.

Agreed.  I dont get the Leddy hate, especially when DDK is out there playing like absolute trash but I assume its mostly trolling anyway.  Leddy is probably the second best person we have, besides Larkin, that boosts our defence to offence transition.  He routinely carried the puck across his blueline all the way to our opponents blueline, which is one of our problems.

12 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Tough loss, thought this was one we would take. 

Good to see you back Mabus.

10 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Leddy is so weak defensively.  Im ready for the Nick Leddy experiment to end.  Bring in the Swedes and lets get the youngsters in the fire.

Dont worry. SY will get a 1st for him at the TDL from Holland.

6 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

Agreed.  I dont get the Leddy hate, especially when DDK is out there playing like absolute trash but I assume its mostly trolling anyway.  Leddy is probably the second best person we have, besides Larkin, that boosts our defence to offence transition.  He routinely carried the puck across his blueline all the way to our opponents blueline, which is one of our problems.

watch the ot goal last night.  he does not and will not play the body.  he puck watches and allows forwards all the room they want.   its crap.  im not saying dekeyser is better.

17 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

watch the ot goal last night.  he does not and will not play the body.  he puck watches and allows forwards all the room they want.   its crap.  im not saying dekeyser is better.

He actually looked like a Dekeyser clone on that play.  Just cruising around the back of the night while 3 Yotes attempt to score.  You are correct, that was terrible.  Hopefully Neo is also correct and Holland overpays at the deadline.

Leddy reminds me of Mike Green. He can get the puck up ice, but I won't be sad to trade him anymore.

Even if we only get a 2nd for him, we basically got to rent him for a half season at no cost.

Think about it like this: We brought in Leddy to babysit Seider in his first season. But just 10-15 games in Seider was so good we re-assigned the kid to babysit Dekeyser. Leddy is now expendable, and Seider is definitely getting the Calder.