• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

11/30_GDT_No Rat and No Pied Piper_Wings vs Bruins_8:00 PEI Time

Rate this topic

Why do people think Fabbri is going to get traded? Just because they are UFA to be, doesn't mean they're being dealt. He is worth more than any draft pick coming back that is NOT a 1st....and he isn't bringing back a 1st. I am confident he will finish the season with Detroit and be re-signed. I think it's more likely one of Hronek or Zadina gets dealt before Fabbri.

cheers!

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

The dumbest comment in all of sports has to be “player/team didn’t want the goal/win tonight”. 

If you ever find yourself thinking that a professional athlete doesn’t want to win you’re a f*cling dumb dumb. 

caught that.  the Bs announcers are seriously stupid.

34 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Why do people think Fabbri is going to get traded? Just because they are UFA to be, doesn't mean they're being dealt. He is worth more than any draft pick coming back that is NOT a 1st....and he isn't bringing back a 1st. I am confident he will finish the season with Detroit and be re-signed. I think it's more likely one of Hronek or Zadina gets dealt before Fabbri.

It depends if Fabbri wants to stay in Detroit and what kind of contract he will be looking for. Conversations Im sure Yzerman will be having with him in the coming months. Maybe Fabs wants to test free agency or wants a large contract and if thats the case hell be traded for a 2nd.

52 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

1. Redundancy.

2. Trading pending UFAs for draft picks is what rebuilding teams do.

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Fabbri for DLR

Not really comparable. DeBrusk has better numbers, is a regular in the lineup, more NHL experience and will cost more to obtain.

Fabbri had weaker numbers at the time, much less experience, and wasnt getting much ice time. He was more of an unknown and a bigger gamble.

5 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Jesus, the best stream I can find is a Bruins stream. I have to listen to Jack Edwards for the next three hours. He started the telecast calling Marchand’s infraction an “alleged slew foot”. Lol.

That's what makes him entertaining...He's such a rabid and spastic homer.

3 hours ago, F.Michael said:

That's what makes him entertaining...He's such a rabid and spastic homer.

I would find him more entertaining if he wasnt so dumb. I have absolutely no problem with him being a homer.

I imagine Ken and other announcers thinking "Come on, Jack, the rest of us are trying to make this a respectable profession".

Edited by Akakabuto

He kept repeating "alleged" slew foot all night long.
He called Givani Smith Gemel Smith multiple times before saying Givani for the Wings is Gemels brother who played 3 games for Boston.
He thought Pius Suter was a rookie but at least corrected himself on that one later.
Didn't know what an LBI was when the ref got injured.

I muted good portions of the game so I'm probably missing a lot.

8 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Was he? I always thought of him as the Grandpa Simpson shaking fist at cloud meme. He was just nonsensically contrarian.

As he got older he got worse. Naturally. By the end of it, he'd get so exited he couldn't get the words out. It was time to ice float that MFer for many reasons. 

Ron: Don, what are your thoughts on the Wilson suspension?

Cherry: WELL LOOK. SHOW IT STOP. NOW I'LL SAY WHAT'S THE POINT OF LOOK YOU SEE HE DIDN'T EVEN THE FOOT THE FOOT! IT'S IN FRONT OF THE REF AND LOOK HOW HARD THIS ELBOW PAD IS. *BONK* I'LL TELL YOU. STOP. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. 

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Was he? I always thought of him as the Grandpa Simpson shaking fist at cloud meme. He was just nonsensically contrarian.

That's the fun part. Plus the wacky suits and the bravado. As soon as you accept you are watching a character/entertainer he becomes like you're crotchety old wacky grandpa.

Miss you everyday grandpa grapes

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

As he got older he got worse. Naturally. By the end of it, he'd get so exited he couldn't get the words out. It was time to ice float that MFer for many reasons. 

Ron: Don, what are your thoughts on the Wilson suspension?

Cherry: WELL LOOK. SHOW IT STOP. NOW I'LL SAY WHAT'S THE POINT OF LOOK YOU SEE HE DIDN'T EVEN THE FOOT THE FOOT! IT'S IN FRONT OF THE REF AND LOOK HOW HARD THIS ELBOW PAD IS. *BONK* I'LL TELL YOU. STOP. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. 

The only thing you're missing is a reference to Bobby Orr that doesn't make any sense within the context of the discussion.

3 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

That's the fun part. Plus the wacky suits and the bravado. As soon as you accept you are watching a character/entertainer he becomes like you're crotchety old wacky grandpa.

Miss you everyday grandpa grapes

I mean, you're right. But I have my own assh*le grandpa for that.