• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

12/1 GDT_Tuzzi Gang Sadness_Kraken vs Wings in 15 Minutes

Rate this topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dekeyser did this

18 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Crisco Oil getting a game in here tonight on the 4th line

Smith in the top6 is objectively retarded.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST with Seider is genius.

I like seeing guys like Christoil getting a game in.

I'm so glad Seattle is failing as an expansion franchise.

Ron Francis took no lessons from Vegas and F'ed up that expansion draft.

I've never lived in a city that got handed so much only to constantly squander and ruin it.

And eight legged freaks are our mascot, and their jerseys suck

KYS Krak heads

Yeeeehaw

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Remember that time in the offseason when everyone kept saying we were a lotto team and I kept saying we'd be WAY better and then we were? I'm soooooo smart.

I remember. You did good. But not everyone thought lotto. Also, long way to go. 

9 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Remember that time in the offseason when everyone kept saying we were a lotto team and I kept saying we'd be WAY better and then we were? I'm soooooo smart.

I was team finish 10-12. f*** another top 5 pick. Getting these kids playing meaningful hockey late into the season and playoff experience is more important at this stage. We'll still get a good player in the 10-15 range. 

23 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Healthy individuals don't need vaccines.

We talking physically or mentally healthy individuals?

Also the bum has like 0G, 2A in the last 11 games. No big loss for the next 5. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

1 hour ago, marcaractac said:

I was team finish 10-12. f*** another top 5 pick. Getting these kids playing meaningful hockey late into the season and playoff experience is more important at this stage. We'll still get a good player in the 10-15 range. 

I believe we really need 1 last opportunity to nab a  quality player with a pick somewhere between 5 thru 10 (at least having more options to choose from - for all we know Yzerman/Verbeek/scouts might feel the 'BPA' could be some kid that's listed #7, or #8 overall by the likes of  Button/McKenzie).

I agree it's great to see this young team coming together, but in the long run is making the playoffs, or finishing 11th or higher in our best interest?