• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

2022 TDL

Rate this topic

40 minutes ago, amato said:

Fleury moved

Fleury has been passed around like a joint recently.  Can't believe this goof won the Vezina over Vasilevskiy last year.  Since then, he's been benched twice in the playoffs and played for several teams.  

It's starting to look like the return for Athanasiou is going to be Theodore niederbach and nothing else.

Edit:Nevermind.  Sounds like Leddy is off to St Louis.

Edited by TLGTrico

A good trade for Leddy by Yzerman. He basically gets a 2nd+. If only someone could have predicted this.

Walman and Sundqvist are both bottom 6 forwards. Even if you cancel one out by the addition of Witkowski, SY still got a 2nd and a roster F for Leddy. More than what I was expecting. Great job.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

24 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Can't be mad at it I guess, but kinda boring. I'm curious about the addition of Sundqvist here though. Wonder if it portends moving out a bottom six center? Ras? Veleno?

Just happy to have a GM that simply refuse to lose trades. Trading a 2nd for Leddy wasn’t worth it but he got that 2nd back in a supposably deeper draft.

Sundy with another year on his contract could be very usefull when back into shape. 

Edited by Akakabuto

7 minutes ago, amato said:

Wonder if we plan on moving Sundqvist for another pick or holding onto him. Either way, the trade sounds like a win for us. And even better, blues fans are not happy with it :P 

They should enjoy their fluke Cup and shut the hell up. 

Let's hope Leddy contributes to them helping us get a better draft pick.  

At the rate LGW is dyng, I might ask to be traded to a different forum.  :)

Edited by GMRwings1983

8 minutes ago, amato said:

Wonder if we plan on moving Sundqvist for another pick or holding onto him. Either way, the trade sounds like a win for us. And even better, blues fans are not happy with it :P 

So SY has gotten Robbi Fabbri, Walman, Sundqvist, and a 2nd round pick in exchange for DeLaRose, a pending UFA Leddy, and an AHL roster player in trades with the Blues so far.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

7 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

When can I expect line combos involving him?  

Vrana - Larkin - Raymond

Fabbri - Suter - Bertuzzi

Names - Ras - Sunny

Erne - Veleno - Zadina 

Blues seem pretty upset about this. Sunny is a shop wrecker and really well liked. Some fans seem to like Walmans potential too. The 2nd on top of that makes this a fleecing. 

5 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Vrana - Larkin - Raymond

Fabbri - Suter - Bertuzzi

Names - Ras - Sunny

Erne - Veleno - Zadina 

Blues seem pretty upset about this. Sunny is a shop wrecker and really well liked. Some fans seem to like Walmans potential too. The 2nd on top of that makes this a fleecing. 

NOT SO FAST!

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but you're gotta imagine there's at least one more Red Wings trade in there. Normally by this time the GM has scheduled a presser and/or told beat writers he's done dealing...if in fact he's done dealing. I think there's more out there for Stevie Y.

Edit: And just like that...

Edited by kipwinger

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

They should enjoy their fluke Cup and shut the hell up. 

Let's hope Leddy contributes to them helping us get a better draft pick.  

At the rate LGW is dyng, I might ask to be traded to a different forum.  :)

Lol same. Idk if LGW will get much for me at this point though... Past my prime. :P