• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

12/7 - Return of Witkowski GDT - Child Predators @ Wings - 7 PM EDT

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I got hard while I was reading this.  

Same. I'm like you, nothing gets guys like us going more than a big, burly, bearded bear like Witkowski forcing some lesser man into submission with his bare hands. So hot. Come to think about it, you've been a fan of the "rough stuff" for as long as anyone around here.

We should get together some time and watch that movie "300"? So good.

11 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Woof, one period down. Namestnikov’s dumb penalty costs us one, and Hronek getting torched by Josi one on one costs us the other.

The guy has one huge flaw in his game right now = he's a puck watcher.  Leddy and Dekeyser dont play the body either, but theyre going away soon.  Hronek needs to stop reaching for pucks and start reaching for logos.  The sissy boy stick checking stuff is annoying.  Seider and Edvinsson can stick check because they each possess a massive reach that they can recover from if the poke doesnt work.  Hronek is too small for it though.  He needs to be playing the forward and not the puck at all times.

11 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Detroit is a totally different team without Bertuzzi. He’s about to get PAID.

I think this has a lot to do with the lack of vaccination...  I think he wanted to make that point and the COVID protocol is only furthering the point.  We're much better when he plays... that contract has to have a vaccination clause though, enough of this not playing in Canada.

4 minutes ago, mackel said:

I think this has a lot to do with the lack of vaccination...  I think he wanted to make that point and the COVID protocol is only furthering the point.  We're much better when he plays... that contract has to have a vaccination clause though, enough of this not playing in Canada.

The Vid Clause

23 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Seider just mushed some poor bastard behind Detroit’s net. His lower body strength is insane. He looks skinny and he just blows guys up.

He just pushed him on his ass.  Seider is a bully!

Never seen Larkin just give up on a player heading to our zone on a breakaway like he just did. (Almost at end of the 2nd)

I understand he may have been gassed, but come on man! You have millions of reasons to get on that horse!

18 minutes ago, mackel said:

He may just find a team to pay his a** without being vaxed. Can’t make everyone do what the majority says!

Edited by cwilson

17 minutes ago, cwilson said:

Never seen Larkin just give up on a player heading to our zone on a breakaway like he just did. (Almost at end of the 2nd)

I understand he may have been gassed, but come on man! You have millions of reasons to get on that horse!

He may just find a team to pay his a** without being vaxed. Can’t make everyone do what the majority says!

Yes, there will always be idiots.

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Larkin’s having himself a total barf fest tonight

Hronek still dumb

Veleno is a bust

Veleno is still young...  :boxing:

As long as he plays a game or two on the 4th line for a few years he'll be worthy of that late 1st.  :ok:  

Just now, kipwinger said:

On any given night we dress about 12 guys who have no realistic chance of scoring a goal. 

Or, you know, doing anything in general. 

What are the chances Bergrren ends up being the best Wings forward from the 18 draft?