• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

12/9 GDT - Wings at Blues - 8:00 pm est

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Yeah, our defense was abysmal last night. Woof. As much as I want additional scoring on this team (and I do), we aren't even a passably good team until this defense is completely overhauled. It was baaaaaad last night.

Agreed. Seider is obviously Seider. And I actually really line Lindstrom as a pretty safe puck moving 3rd pair D that they don't have to go out and overpay for in UFA. Beyond that it's a total trash fest. This includes Hronek and Leddy. I think I'd rather Stall at this point.  TOTAL TRASH FEST. 

Edvinsson/Johansson/Wallinder should help in that regard.

It wont happen but Id sign Lindholm and throw all 3 of the kids on the roster next season.

Lindholm-Seider   Edvinsson-Lindstrom    Johansson/Wallinder-Hronek

Thats a raw d-core but a ton of size n skill. Definite upgrade over the s*** we have now.

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Agreed. Seider is obviously Seider. And I actually really line Lindstrom as a pretty safe puck moving 3rd pair D that they don't have to go out and overpay for in UFA. Beyond that it's a total trash fest. This includes Hronek and Leddy. I think I'd rather Stall at this point.  TOTAL TRASH FEST. 

We were absolutely awful at breaking the puck out last night. That should be a strength for Hronek and Leddy (especially). I can forgive the bottom pair for sucking, it was basically GR guys, but we need serious help in the top four.

13 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Sell him to Holland for a young center while we still can!

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

We were absolutely awful at breaking the puck out last night. That should be a strength for Hronek and Leddy (especially). I can forgive the bottom pair for sucking, it was basically GR guys, but we need serious help in the top four.

Hronek needs Edvinsson, Seider needs Lindholm.  Simple as that.  Lindstrom-Sebrango very serviceable 3rd pairing.