• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Calder Chance of landing in Detroit?

Rate this topic

Just saw this during coffee time....not sure why Seider's odds aren't closer

image.png.6fa8e86f105eb2f8c14835e7a14d0579.png 

Raymond is ahead on points granted 4 extra games played and Sieder is close in points AND carrying Danny D every night....and eating minutes like PacMan

2047204999_ScreenShot2022-01-25at8_30_17AM.png.357e9ff818901222d538f7b25506a22d.png

2044462268_ScreenShot2022-01-25at8_26_27AM.png.b63f7d2f50c1a56cb7657a26522e8d11.png

1963159326_ScreenShot2022-01-25at8_29_56AM.png.2c407b4e7017284598f1cfd1b571187d.png

Edited by AtlantaHotWings
extra image

It was destined to be Zegras the minute he assisted on that goal from behind the net. NHL fans/media love nothing more than flashy players. People talk about Quinn Hughes like he's one of the best defensemen on earth, because he's flashy, despite the fact that he's got 6 more points than Seider and is abysmal defensively.

Zegras will win because he's showy, but he's not the NHL's best rookie. Not by a mile.

4 hours ago, kipwinger said:

It was destined to be Zegras the minute he assisted on that goal from behind the net. NHL fans/media love nothing more than flashy players. People talk about Quinn Hughes like he's one of the best defensemen on earth, because he's flashy, despite the fact that he's got 6 more points than Seider and is abysmal defensively.

Zegras will win because he's showy, but he's not the NHL's best rookie. Not by a mile.

I agree with this.  Mo Seider at a 50 pt rookie campaign should take the calder by a mile.  Getting Vrana back will be very interesting to see.

Hockey Writers assoc voted it at currently:

1. Zegras
2. Seider
3. Raymond

The overwhelming majority of reactions I saw were that Seider should be #1 and Zegras #2. And not like by a hair... that Seider is far and away the #1. Even Ducks fans were saying this.

5 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Raymond leads in points. Seider is already a top pair defenseman and leads all rookies in assists and TOI. So Zegras will win the Calder.

I actually hope Seider loses the calder. It would be insane because he should already be getting Norris votes IMO. But if they snub him he will come back hungrier and more violent then ever before. They snubbed Z and look how that turned out...

Seider and I are keeping our eyes on the norris. Give lil Trevor his baby trophy.

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

I actually hope Seider loses the calder. It would be insane because he should already be getting Norris votes IMO. But if they snub him he will come back hungrier and more violent then ever before. They snubbed Z and look how that turned out...

Seider and I are keeping our eyes on the norris. Give lil Trevor his baby trophy.

Its a fake trophy,  but I still want one of our boys to win it, Demmit.