Vrana-Veleno-Zadina

Erne-Rasmusen-Gagner

Smith-Suter-Hirose

Leddy-Seider 

Oesterle-Hronek

Staal-Stecher

Greiss 

Thank you kind sir

Dissapointed no Juolevi or Witcop. Greiss needs a start though. 

Hello, boys... I have to believe the Wings are embarrassed by their recent performances... this one included.  4 SOG?  If you happen to see the wheels that fell off this bus, be sure and return them to the arena

Calgary is suddenly a very good team with Sutter. It's amazing what a coaching change can do when you put someone with ideas in charge...

The way they forechecked and fell back to jam up the NZ made it impossible for this team to accomplish anything last night. The score should have been much worse. 

I remember Calgary fans when they hired Sutter. HIS OLD SCHOOL TACTICS WONT WORK HERE. HES OUT OF TOUCH. PLAYERS WILL HATE HIM. WE WONT GET FREE AGENTS. Gee it's almost like coaching isn't about baby sitting and being friends with your players. It's almost like hard ass tacticians like Bowman and Babcock knew what they were doing. 

I'm ready for the 2nd coming of Babcock in Detroit. And I get the sincere impression SY doesn't give a rats ass what the fans would say if he pulled such a move. 

14 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Calgary is suddenly a very good team with Sutter. It's amazing what a coaching change can do when you put someone with ideas in charge...

The way they forechecked and fell back to jam up the NZ made it impossible for this team to accomplish anything last night. The score should have been much worse. 

I remember Calgary fans when they hired Sutter. HIS OLD SCHOOL TACTICS WONT WORK HERE. HES OUT OF TOUCH. PLAYERS WILL HATE HIM. WE WONT GET FREE AGENTS. Gee it's almost like coaching isn't about baby sitting and being friends with your players. It's almost like hard ass tacticians like Bowman and Babcock knew what they were doing. 

I'm ready for the 2nd coming of Babcock in Detroit. And I get the sincere impression SY doesn't give a rats ass what the fans would say if he pulled such a move. 

I don't think SY cares about feelings he cares about winning. His reaction during the AZ game was telling. I think Blash has hit the end of his rope. Looks like the players have started to tune out especially now that we are free falling down the stands. 

If anyone in Detroit can potentially tell Helen St James we are well aware Bert is not vaxxed i would appreciate it. The woman has been riding that horse all season and says that about him in every article if he is mentioned. 

8 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

If Babcock came back it'd be back to "veterans get the spot." You wouldn't see Edvinsson for 5 years.

I'm not sure Babs would even consider a rebuilding team with his ego. But we could just not give him vets to use... IMHO we've rushed some of our kids along too quickly in recent years. Cholowski, Zadina, Rasmussen.

5 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

I don't think SY cares about feelings he cares about winning. His reaction during the AZ game was telling. I think Blash has hit the end of his rope. Looks like the players have started to tune out especially now that we are free falling down the stands. 

If anyone in Detroit can potentially tell Helen St James we are well aware Bert is not vaxxed i would appreciate it. The woman has been riding that horse all season and says that about him in every article if he is mentioned. 

Not sure if HSJ is still asking Bert about his Vax status in every interview oppurtunity anymore, but she was annoying with that dead horse for a while. Think she even had a couple tweets that were like "bertuzzi still not vaxed". THANKS HELLEEN WE GOT IT.