• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

Coach Vote - Restart

Rate this topic

Coach Vote - Restart  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, redw1ngs said:

barf yack barf

Torts would be another stop gap coach. Were a long way from a cup but we have a young core now. You bring him into instill discipline and crack whips. Turn boys into men. Then in 3 years u let Torts go and bring in your Cooper. 

Torts gang bb

10 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Winnipeg, VGK, Detroit, and one other team reportedly in on Trotz.

Philly rumored to be going with Torts. 

Vegas is a gong show, Peg can't keep players. I guess Philly would fall under gong show too. 

I like Stevie's chances tbh. 

9 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I'll tell you one thing.  I never watch the post game shows, but that will change if we sign Tortorella.

Trotz will go to one of WPG or VGK. I find it hard to believe Flyers wont hard press for Tocchet. 

That leaves one of WPG and VGK, and us, to go after Torts or a noob. 

Torts would be amazing entertainment value. And probably a good discplinarian. 

Zadina would be benched for being R slurred. Lindstrom would be replaced by Steve Kampfer for playing soft. Hronek would up and quit when he gets yelled at for not playing systems. Vrana doesnt forecheck hard enough. Neither does Suter. Erne, Ras, Fabbri, Sunny, and Smith will see their ice times increased. Torts will gush about Bertuzzi even though hes not even that tough or defensive. Torts wont admit that Seider is probably so good its beyond his own coaching abilities. 

Torts will actually enjoy the soft media in Detroit and wont have to flip his lid on HSJ after every game. 

Still think it would end up a 3 year stint. Where Torts horse whips these lazy and suck boys until they turn into men. When the team starts playoff run SY will make a switch.

Im somewhat fearful of Lalonde or another "players coach" after Blashill. I do want a torts/babs style ******* to put these boys through the wringer. I have no problem ditching any player that cant survive under that pressure. Its a good time to take inventory with an ******* coach. 

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Trotz will go to one of WPG or VGK. I find it hard to believe Flyers wont hard press for Tocchet. 

That leaves one of WPG and VGK, and us, to go after Torts or a noob. 

Torts would be amazing entertainment value. And probably a good discplinarian. 

Zadina would be benched for being R slurred. Lindstrom would be replaced by Steve Kampfer for playing soft. Hronek would up and quit when he gets yelled at for not playing systems. Vrana doesnt forecheck hard enough. Neither does Suter. Erne, Ras, Fabbri, Sunny, and Smith will see their ice times increased. Torts will gush about Bertuzzi even though hes not even that tough or defensive. Torts wont admit that Seider is probably so good its beyond his own coaching abilities. 

Torts will actually enjoy the soft media in Detroit and wont have to flip his lid on HSJ after every game. 

Still think it would end up a 3 year stint. Where Torts horse whips these lazy and suck boys until they turn into men. When the team starts playoff run SY will make a switch.

Im somewhat fearful of Lalonde or another "players coach" after Blashill. I do want a torts/babs style ******* to put these boys through the wringer. I have no problem ditching any player that cant survive under that pressure. Its a good time to take inventory with an ******* coach. 

He will yell the swedishness right out of all our ***** Swedes.  Thats needed.

16 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Friedman says Detroit not on Trotz's list. Say Wings may go with Rick Tocchet. 

When did Friedman ever say this? That was made up on some BS site. Friedman never mentioned once that Trotz was down to Vegas and Winnipeg. Trotz said numerous times that he's in no hurry to make a decision.He's pretty much leaving it up to his family. But Detroit not being in the running for Trotz isn't true.

And as far as Friedman saying that Detroit might go with Rick Tocchet was only Friedman himself spitballing. Tocchet isn't an Yzerman caliber of a coach.

5 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

When did Friedman ever say this? That was made up on some BS site. Friedman never mentioned once that Trotz was down to Vegas and Winnipeg. Trotz said numerous times that he's in no hurry to make a decision.He's pretty much leaving it up to his family. But Detroit not being in the running for Trotz isn't true.

And as far as Friedman saying that Detroit might go with Rick Tocchet was only Friedman himself spitballing. Tocchet isn't an Yzerman caliber of a coach.

So youre saying fake news?