• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

Zadina Effort vs Skill

Rate this topic

Is he lazy? Does he suck?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm putting this here because we don't have a Rasmussen thread, but this video compilation of all his goals from 2021-2022 just came out today. I was surprised by how many of them came on wrist shots where he beat the goalie clean. He might have one of the most underrated shots on the team.

I'm placing it here because the notion has always been that Zadina has more "skill", but has just been unlucky. But when you consider Ras had more goals, more even strength goals, more "skilled" goals, and more primary assists you have to start questioning that a little bit?

Zadina has been given more opportunity and produced slightly better then Rasmussen. Hes also a year younger. If we were to keep 1 I choose Big Ras because of his versatility but I think Zadina pops off this season. Im with those that think this is his last shot tho if he comes up short he wont be here beyond this season. For that reason I think he gets a 1yr prove it contract.

10 minutes ago, redw1ngs said:

Zadina has been given more opportunity and produced slightly better then Rasmussen. Hes also a year younger. If we were to keep 1 I choose Big Ras because of his versatility but I think Zadina pops off this season. Im with those that think this is his last shot tho if he comes up short he wont be here beyond this season. For that reason I think he gets a 1yr prove it contract.

Hes already signed