• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bIueadams

David Perron $4.75 x 2

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Yzermans hate for the french canadian is legendary. Chiarots heritage must be distant.

Yzerman fears the Quebecois, and yet he signs them to play for his hockey team...

Because at the end of the day he can trade St Louis and Drouin... and yet, no matter his hatred, no matter his prejudice, he wants a frog on that ice. He NEEDS a frog on that ice. Because FROGS WIN CUPS. Quebec has 24 cups. How many does Sweden have? the Leafss? the Red Wings? No one has more than the proud and noble French Canuck.

You laugh at the French Canadian while you enjoy the very hockey league that we have created. We use words like "trucluence", "shop wrecker", and "piss missile" as the backbone of that culture... while you use them as punchline.

I'd prefer you delete your LGW account and apologize to French Catholics everywhere, but as a fair and honest people I'll happily settle for an apology.

5 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Yzermans hate for the french canadian is legendary. Chiarots heritage must be distant.

He's Italian you Swedish meatball.

"The name Chiarot is derived from the Italian word "chiari," which means "clear," or " luminous." As such, the Chiarot surname was likely originally a nickname for a person with a clear or light complexion. Nickname surnames were derived from an eke-name, or added name, and usually reflected the physical characteristics or attributes of the first person that used the name." 

https://www.houseofnames.com/chiarot-family-crest 

Edited by F.Michael

11 hours ago, F.Michael said:

He's Italian you Swedish meatball.

"The name Chiarot is derived from the Italian word "chiari," which means "clear," or " luminous." As such, the Chiarot surname was likely originally a nickname for a person with a clear or light complexion. Nickname surnames were derived from an eke-name, or added name, and usually reflected the physical characteristics or attributes of the first person that used the name." 

https://www.houseofnames.com/chiarot-family-crest 

Chiarot means "White male"? I'm thinking based.

Kubalik has been dope - but David Perron is perhaps the best UFA signing the Wings have grabbed in a longgggg time.

I absolutely love the way he plays. In fact, I'd say he's probably most similar in play style to Tyler Bertuzzi. Plays a fearless simple game. Just plain gets it done consistently. If this guy had more raw talent he'd fit the mold and scoring of a HOF player. I'm honestly embarrassed that I overlooked how good this player was for so long. I always thought he was just some average Nyquist/Tatar level winger - but I'd easily take Perron over either of them anyday. Easy to see why he was a Blues fan fav for so long. 

Khan reported back in the summer that Perron immediately took on a leadership role within the lockerroom upon the start of practice. I love how SY has marbled in these veteran leaders year after year since taking over. And I love how Perron has taken that role to another level after Staal, right on track with this team taking it's game to another level.

SY could kiss my one true love Carly Johnston on the press conference stage at this point and I wouldn't even care that much

15 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Kubalik has been dope - but David Perron is perhaps the best UFA signing the Wings have grabbed in a longgggg time.

I absolutely love the way he plays. In fact, I'd say he's probably most similar in play style to Tyler Bertuzzi. Plays a fearless simple game. Just plain gets it done consistently. If this guy had more raw talent he'd fit the mold and scoring of a HOF player. I'm honestly embarrassed that I overlooked how good this player was for so long. I always thought he was just some average Nyquist/Tatar level winger - but I'd easily take Perron over either of them anyday. Easy to see why he was a Blues fan fav for so long. 

Khan reported back in the summer that Perron immediately took on a leadership role within the lockerroom upon the start of practice. I love how SY has marbled in these veteran leaders year after year since taking over. And I love how Perron has taken that role to another level after Staal, right on track with this team taking it's game to another level.

SY could kiss my one true love Carly Johnston on the press conference stage at this point and I wouldn't even care that much

Yeah, I was pumped when Perron got signed. Perfect player to have around for a couple of seasons to teach the youth how to play the right way, while also producing. 

3 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Yeah, I was pumped when Perron got signed. Perfect player to have around for a couple of seasons to teach the youth how to play the right way, while also producing. 

Feel like he makes everyone better around him. Kubalik being a prime example. Larkin and Perron are making that guys career right now.