• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Steve Y conversation

Rate this topic

I was pretty excited to give this a watch after having seen it teased on FB, YT, etc.
That being said, it felt like an entire interview of fluff. Standard answers to softball questions, nothing substantive of note. If you've got 20-30 minutes to kill? Go for it! Seems like a bit of wheel-spin for the doldrums of the off season to me, otherwise. When's puck drop??

I enjoyed it, I mean what else is Stevie Y going to say to these softball questions?   Pretty intimate setting with a smart, good looking lady and SY being SY.    I thought he was pretty honest with his answers regarding Kasper, Hronek, Elmer, Cossa  etc.    Basic answer of 'their play will dictate when they arrive' but,  he shows his optimistic side like a little kid, especially about Elmer.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:34 PM, AtlantaHotWings said:

Not sure if you all have seen this

SY is infuriatingly masterful at answering questions without giving anything away. He never lets anyone else control the conversation and he never allows an interviewer to get him with leading questions. He says everything in such a way that there is no "reading between the lines". That is a skill.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:11 PM, town123 said:

I enjoyed it, I mean what else is Stevie Y going to say to these softball questions?   Pretty intimate setting with a smart, good looking lady and SY being SY.    I thought he was pretty honest with his answers regarding Kasper, Hronek, Elmer, Cossa  etc.    Basic answer of 'their play will dictate when they arrive' but,  he shows his optimistic side like a little kid, especially about Elmer.

LOL.  Put it that way, I'm surprised they didn't make out.    

Edited by GMRwings1983