• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

2023 Offseason

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, redw1ngs said:

Larkins better then Bertuzzi plays a premier position and is the captain. If eithers getting traded its the Canadien hick boy.

I mostly piss standing but pissing sitting truly is underrated.

After you turn 40, and youve been drinking beer long enough to give your bladder a 2 gallon capacity, it takes 3-4 minutes to take a piss.  So sitting starts to become a better option.

12 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

After you turn 40, and youve been drinking beer long enough to give your bladder a 2 gallon capacity, it takes 3-4 minutes to take a piss.  So sitting starts to become a better option.

It freaks me out everytime I use a public restroom and you see old guys either struggling to take a leak at the urinal or sitting in a stall and moaning.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

It freaks me out everytime I use a public restroom and you see old guys either struggling to take a leak at the urinal or sitting in a stall and moaning.

Thats where I draw the line.  I wont sit on a public toilet unless I gotta s*** bad.  But at home at 2AM in the dark, Im sitting down to piss 100%.

On 9/10/2022 at 9:52 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

So you enjoy looking at other guys junk in the public restroom…

Keep in mind, in 2 seasons they'll have to re-sign Raymond and Seider. If they have similar (hopefully better) seasons each year, they'll get at least $8M each. Look at the Stutzle contract and compare his numbers with Raymond. I can see Bertuzzi being dealt for this reason. Will need to save cap for these 2. 

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Keep in mind, in 2 seasons they'll have to re-sign Raymond and Seider. If they have similar (hopefully better) seasons each year, they'll get at least $8M each. Look at the Stutzle contract and compare his numbers with Raymond. I can see Bertuzzi being dealt for this reason. Will need to save cap for these 2. 

Lets see how this year goes.  

On 9/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Everytime I pee at the urinal i drop my pants and briefs all the way to my ankles