• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walman6million

New Vrana Thread (frig off Matt)

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, TimeBinder said:

OH boy - not good (what happened to the prev thread?)

IDK matt prolly deleted it bc it was called cokehead updates lol

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

See I knew you guys were blowing this vrana thing out of proportion

29 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

"Blow"...ing it out of proportion...so no mention of a buyout?

No

But holy s*** the nards of steel on yzerman. He couldve played it safe and waived Erne or Hellberg or something, but no, he waives one of his most talented forwards, then refuses to elborate. Hes toying with the league at this point. 

What exactly does the PAP entail? They dont say what the program is as its private for each player. All i was able to gather is that the league has an open phone line for players in the program to call, and counselors available in every city. So what was Vrana doing this entire time? Intense inpatient rehab? Or Zoom calling a counselor once a week?...

I did some stalking of Jakub's longtime GF, and she has been vacationing in the mediteranean since October up until mid December... kinda odd to abandon your longtime BF during his time of need to vacation alone. Also kind of odd that her trip to the med seems to line up with Jakubs time away from the team.

Now shes a model, so her travelling for fashion shoots isnt unheard of. But from what I can tell is she hasnt appeared in any magazines since 2020...

What im trying to say here is, I think Jakub has been "getting sober" in Greece, Sardinia, Rome, and Sicily for the past 2 months.

Hmmmm

On 1/5/2023 at 3:05 PM, Walman6million said:

What exactly does the PAP entail? They dont say what the program is as its private for each player. All i was able to gather is that the league has an open phone line for players in the program to call, and counselors available in every city. So what was Vrana doing this entire time? Intense inpatient rehab? Or Zoom calling a counselor once a week?...

I did some stalking of Jakub's longtime GF, and she has been vacationing in the mediteranean since October up until mid December... kinda odd to abandon your longtime BF during his time of need to vacation alone. Also kind of odd that her trip to the med seems to line up with Jakubs time away from the team.

Now shes a model, so her travelling for fashion shoots isnt unheard of. But from what I can tell is she hasnt appeared in any magazines since 2020...

What im trying to say here is, I think Jakub has been "getting sober" in Greece, Sardinia, Rome, and Sicily for the past 2 months.

Hmmmm

The PAP entails the player not admitting he has a problem, owning up to it, working his ass off to correct it, or being dedicated to the team, apparently.

the interviews have stopped with Vrana.  not a good sign.  norally, players of his calibur should be talking to our media softball crew about their progress.  He's really blowing it.  Looks like the end of the line.  He's putting himself on ice.  The magic 8-ball says "decidedly no".

22 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Cool.  Im good without the apologies.  Im happy to see that his head seems to be in the right place = cleaning his s*** up and ditching the blow.  I dont have anything against coke and hookers.  But if youre in the NHL, that cant be your thing.

11 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Cool.  Im good without the apologies.  Im happy to see that his head seems to be in the right place = cleaning his s*** up and ditching the blow.  I dont have anything against coke and hookers.  But if youre in the NHL, that cant be your thing.

Im starting the XHL with cocaine and hookers