• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walman6million

1/17 - Wings @ Yuma Yotes - Bout to Start

Rate this topic

Jimmy is so ******* awful its unbearable. So much worse than Ozzy was at beginning.

The thing I find odd is that they experimented with Toddd Bertuzzi on the broadcast and I didn't think he was that bad. But now they're sticking with Jimmy and it's textbook awful. Bring back Todd.

Jimmy Howard has no idea what words mean. He's used about six words incorrectly so far during the second intermission. Mix that in with his awkward pauses, coughing, stammering, and wheezing and you've got to wonder how anybody thought this was a good idea.

edit: He said "exspecially" at least three times.

Edited by kipwinger

Berggren is so f*cking good. That dude is going to be a genuine star if he keeps progressing like he is.

Edit: Fabbri was an absolute boss on that Suter goal. Such a try hard.

Edit Edit: Rasmussen was an absolute boss on that Perron goal. Such a monster.

Edited by kipwinger

30 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Embarrassing loss - seriously f*** this team - trade them

Seriously, why would we hang on to any of this mess? Trade bait everyone. Build a new generation untainted by Holland and Blashill.

What are you even talking about?! This team is about to go super saiyan. Guys were selling their souls tonight and their 48 year old ex-KHL goalie blew it for them. On three separate occasions I saw the hearts of Fabbri, Rasmussen, and Ben Chiarot nearly explode after working themselves to near death. I saw Berggren emerging as a genuine star. But that goddamn turd goalie let us down man. But it's always darkest right before the dawn. Like the Cleveland Indians in the classic "Major League" franchise, this ragtag group of misfits is about to turn this season around. Jakub Vrana is about to come back like Rick "Wildthing" Vaughn dude!!!!

I can wait to see the looks on all your faces.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

What are you even talking about?! This team is about to go super saiyan. Guys were selling their souls tonight and their 48 year old ex-KHL goalie blew it for them. On three separate occasions I saw the hearts of Fabbri, Rasmussen, and Ben Chiarot nearly explode after working themselves to near death. I saw Berggren emerging as a genuine star. But that goddamn turd goalie let us down man. But it's always darkest right before the dawn. Like the Cleveland Indians in the classic "Major League" franchise, this ragtag group of misfits is about to turn this season around. Jakub Vrana is about to come back like Rick "Wildthing" Vaughn dude!!!!

I think this team has finally broke you @kipwinger.

7 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Embarrassing loss - seriously f*** this team - trade them

Seriously, why would we hang on to any of this mess? Trade bait everyone. Build a new generation untainted by Holland and Blashill.

This. The only players who have been on the roster this season that should see this rebuild through are Seider, Raymond, Berggren, Ras, and Soderblom. Maybe Hronek, but he likely has more value as trade bait.

8 hours ago, kipwinger said:

IDK how many of you are Lions fans but multiple of my buddies have been calling me multiple times this year saying "HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIONS THIS YEAR? THEYRE GONNA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND WE COULD WIN IT ALL THEYRE THAT GOOD"

For context I'm technically a Lions fans, but I don't watch the games and realized they were a scam team probably around the Charlie Batch era, I'm in my 30s.

I told them all - you tell me this every year and every year and I remind you they're just building up your confidence again so they can shatter it again.

"No dood this years different, its furreal this time"

okay, again, same thing I hear every other year.

>Lions miss the playoffs and will probably go back to sucking next year

Anyone else experience this? Are Lions fans the dumbest fans on the planet? (no insult meant)

Who cares about Bedard? Like McDavid and Matthews before him he'll end up going to some team everyone hates and then languish there forever because putting a top prospect into a turd organization doesn't change that it's a turd organization. A few times a month we'll all watch some highlights package and think "boy that Conor Bedard sure is fancy" and then we'll go back to watching better hockey.

2 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

I think Chicago and Arizona are the two teams I absolutely don't want to get bedard.

If we can't have him, far better he's in the western conference than in our division playing for Ottawa, Montreal or if they slide Buffalo.  We'd be his ***** multiple times a season for 15 or 20 years.

17 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Who cares about Bedard? Like McDavid and Matthews before him he'll end up going to some team everyone hates and then languish there forever because putting a top prospect into a turd organization doesn't change that it's a turd organization. A few times a month we'll all watch some highlights package and think "boy that Conor Bedard sure is fancy" and then we'll go back to watching better hockey.

But imagine adding that sort of talent to a competent franchise run by Yzerman. 

59 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

But imagine adding that sort of talent to a competent franchise run by Yzerman. 

Yzernan has some pretty big misfires recently.  Not sure competent is the correct word.

Lindholm miss

Chiarot

Haag

Edvinsson in the AHL

Kasper in Sweden

Vrana 

Im not a fan of the trade sign 2 days a year and ride it out mentality Yzerman has.  I think he needs to be more active and dump his failed moves quicker.

On 1/18/2023 at 12:27 AM, kipwinger said:

So I'm genuinely a genius right? Since posting this we've gone 9-4, clawed our way back into the playoff picture. Ras, Berggren, and Fabbri - in particular- have been excellent and Vrana has returned. 

Worship me as your God you f*cking peasants.

8 hours ago, kipwinger said:

So I'm genuinely a genius right? Since posting this we've gone 9-4, clawed our way back into the playoff picture. Ras, Berggren, and Fabbri - in particular- have been excellent and Vrana has returned. 

Worship me as your God you f*cking peasants.

And denounce my Jewish faith?  Not a chance.

But good call.