Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

1/23/23 GDT Wings hosting Sharks

Rate this topic

Ras-Larkin-Raymond

Berggren-Copp-Perron

Kubalik-Veleno-Fabbri

Erne-Suter-Sundqvist

Really big fan of these forward lines. Hoping this will spark a little offense out of the boys. Also looking forward to getting a good look at Timo Meier, who I think would be a great trade deadline move. 

30 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Ras-Larkin-Raymond

Berggren-Copp-Perron

Kubalik-Veleno-Fabbri

Erne-Suter-Sundqvist

Really big fan of these forward lines. Hoping this will spark a little offense out of the boys. Also looking forward to getting a good look at Timo Meier, who I think would be a great trade deadline move. 

any update on Zadina?

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

any update on Zadina?

He still sucks. What else you looking for?

Half-joking aside, I saw an article today that said when he returns he will be trying a new curve on his stick. Normally I'd roll my eyes, but Hronek did the same thing in the offseason and his shooting accuracy seems to have improved. I think he's day to day at this point, should be in the lineup as soon as tomorrow.

Watching the Hawks vs. Canucks right now and the Blackhawks coach just sent out a line of Kane-Max Domi-Athanasiou for a defensive zone faceoff. Anybody wanna guess whether they won the faceoff and cleared the zone? Lol. Talk about tanking.

19 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Watching the Hawks vs. Canucks right now and the Blackhawks coach just sent out a line of Kane-Max Domi-Athanasiou for a defensive zone faceoff. Anybody wanna guess whether they won the faceoff and cleared the zone? Lol. Talk about tanking.

Yea I hope Bedard ends up there before in our division with Ottawa or ******* Montreal. 

Big Ras out here getting all sorts of love from his coach in the papers today. And Mickey and Ken wouldn't shut up about Berggren last night. We're starting to get some young players rounding into real difference makers here. This can only be good for the team. I think it's easy for fans, myself included, to think that progress for this team means bringing in new pieces. And we definitely need a few. But the growth from guys like Berggren, Ras, Walman, and Veleno are going to pay off massively as we keep getting better.