• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

1/26/23 GDT Wings @ Habs

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Typical. Always trying to deflect. Your boy f*cks dogs and his play fell off a cliff. Let's see if he can even manage to register a secondary assist tonight. You need to jump on board the Fabbri train, that dude is everything that Bertuzzi used to be AND he doesn't let silly things like injuries stop him from being a good hockey player. Bertuzzi = Vrana.

Fabulous Fabbri probably lives in Ferndale

Bertuzzi f***s dogs, fabbri gets f***ed by dogs

19 hours ago, mackel said:

Bert looks so slow thus far.

If resigned... my offers to Bert.

1 year x 5 mil

2 years @ 9 mil (4.5 mil avv)

3 years @ 12 mil (4 mil avv)

This. Give him a prove it contract and ship him out the moment he builds his value back up. 

39 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

This. Give him a prove it contract and ship him out the moment he builds his value back up. 

With Vrana, Kubalik, Rasmussen, Berggren, Zadina down the left wing, I dout Bertuzzi gets a contract.  If cokehead can recover, it allows Yzerman to trade Bert to a cup contender for a nice RH RW or RH D prospect.  I'd like to see Bert to LA for Grans.  I think that trade helps both sides.  Edvinsson and Grans probably going to be playing a lot of hockey together internationally.  Imagine if we could make that happen AND snag Chychrun.

Chychrun-Seider

Edvinsson-Hronek

Wallinder-Grans

Lindstrom

Yes please.

9 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

With Vrana, Kubalik, Rasmussen, Berggren, Zadina down the left wing, I dout Bertuzzi gets a contract.  If cokehead can recover, it allows Yzerman to trade Bert to a cup contender for a nice RH RW or RH D prospect.  I'd like to see Bert to LA for Grans.  I think that trade helps both sides.  Edvinsson and Grans probably going to be playing a lot of hockey together internationally.  Imagine if we could make that happen AND snag Chychrun.

Chychrun-Seider

Edvinsson-Hronek

Wallinder-Grans

Lindstrom

Yes please.

Must keep Walgod.