• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Walman6million

2023 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Just their first ? 

A package centered on their first. So a first plus something less valuable that than, like a B level prospect or something. You're not getting a whole lot more than that for Ville Husso.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Toronto offers you a package centered around a 1st for Ville Husso, do you take it knowing you'd have to remake your goaltending all over again in the offseason?

Yes. I trust Stevie with the bolded part.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Toronto offers you a package centered around a 1st for Ville Husso, do you take it knowing you'd have to remake your goaltending all over again in the offseason?

yes. you can always get a capable goalie in free agency until Cossa.

Just now, Axl Foley said:

yes. you can always get a capable goalie in free agency until Cossa.

I'm not saying you're wrong for wanting to do the deal, but if you could always get a capable goalie in free agency Toronto would have no reason to trade for Ville Jusso haha. The goalie market is thin these days, hence why Magnus Helberg has been claimed off waivers three times.

4 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I'm not saying you're wrong for wanting to do the deal, but if you could always get a capable goalie in free agency Toronto would have no reason to trade for Ville Jusso haha. The goalie market is thin these days, hence why Magnus Helberg has been claimed off waivers three times.

Toronto needs a MORE THAN capable goalie tho. They want to be contenders. That is why they would want Husso, and the Wings just need someone to keep them competitive.

1 hour ago, Axl Foley said:

Toronto needs a MORE THAN capable goalie tho. They want to be contenders. That is why they would want Husso, and the Wings just need someone to keep them competitive.

Good point. I looked at all the UFA goalies and Korpisalo is probably the only guy I’d be interested in though.

2 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Literally only SY associates are in on Bertuzzi? Holland, Nill, and Brisebois. Strange.

Supposedly Calgary and Toronto as well, Along with Florida. So not all Yzerman associates.

Jakob Chychrun was a healthy scratch tonight, So it sounds like a Chychrun trade deal is getting close.

Kailor Yamamoto is returning Wednesday to the Edmonton to face Detroit. So Jesse Pulujarivi either traded or too waivers by Tuesday.