• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Walman6million

2023 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

On 2/21/2023 at 9:58 PM, Walman6million said:

Per Lebrun: “Contract talks on an extension for pending UFA center Dylan Larkin have been put on hold for the moment as both sides have agreed the focus should be on the playoff race the Red Wings find themselves in.”

f*** Dboss sign u *****

I wouldn't be surprised if a verbal agreement was in place that if he leads then into the playoffs, they'll revisit the $9M. 

This is basically what I said last week. Making the playoffs, losing in the 1st or not, is experience and it's progress. I'm not surprised he's taking this stance. Like it or not, this is the Yzerplan and this is progress. Its what he preached from day 1. Patience and seeing progress each year.

I thinking if Bertuzzi isn't extended by the draft, he'll probably go right back on the block.

Edited by LeftWinger

9 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

This is basically what I said last week. Making the playoffs, losing in the 1st or not, is experience and it's progress. I'm not surprised he's taking this stance. Like it or not, this is the Yzerplan and this is progress. Its what he preached from day 1. Patience and seeing progress each year.

I thinking if Bertuzzi isn't extended by the draft, he'll probably go right back on the block.

20230223_151938.thumb.jpg.4405aa5ed250b73079118866256ae67a.jpg

If you listen to the whole interview, this is taken a bit out of context. SY also talked about selling and IMO wasnt overly adamant about getting into the playoffs. 

17 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

3rd pair RHD (Jensen or Schenn) and (ideally) another backup G

Get Jensen back. 

Blockbuster trade for a bigtime forward where we send Vrana back in the deal.

Callup Ned and let Hellberg and him playout the last few games while Husso rests

26 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

why? why would you do this?

Make it make sense.

What? No way Cbj even considers this offer for a second. If SY could pull off this trade itd be his biggest steal yet. Jiricek is top tier.

15 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Right handed Wallinder, basically.  We need one more RHD.

Except way better.

19 minutes ago, redw1ngs said:

What? No way Cbj even considers this offer for a second. If SY could pull off this trade itd be his biggest steal yet. Jiricek is top tier.

Except way better.

I like him a lot too.  He just needs a bit of improvement in his skating.  But thats only cuz his frame got massive too quick and he got top heavy.  Once his lower body catches up, he's going to be a force.

3 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Right handed Wallinder, basically.  We need one more RHD.

We need a RHD for the 3rd pair. Jiricek would push Seider or Hronek down. Makes no sense. We have Seider and Hronek already. We need a Jensen type for the 3rd pair.

Edited by Axl Foley

14 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

We need a RHD for the 3rd pair. Jiricek would push Seider or Hronek down. Makes no sense. We have Seider and Hronek already. We need a Jensen type for the 3rd pair.

The money part of it is interesting.  Seider is a 10 mil per guy, imo.  If Im Yzerman, Im looking to go 8x8 offer to Seider as fast as possible.