• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Walman6million

2023 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

I'm happy to see Bertuzzi gone for no other reason than because (next to Sundqvist) he was the least f*ckable part of an immensely f*ckable team. Nothing (aside from his play this season) made my dick softer than his weird buggy eyes and stringy meth hair.

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm happy to see Bertuzzi gone for no other reason than because (next to Sundqvist) he was the least f*ckable part of an immensely f*ckable team. Nothing (aside from his play this season) made my dick softer than his weird buggy eyes and stringy meth hair.

376385b586fe98eb5178e2e7e82b4d49.jpg

Just now, Walman6million said:

What's 1 stop above eunuch? Like one ball?

One step above asexual is same-sexual. Everyone knows that. Especially your boy. Wait...you thought his "just the tip" tshirt was a promise? Lol. It was a request bud.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

One step above asexual is same-sexual. Everyone knows that. Especially your boy. Wait...you thought his "just the tip" tshirt was a promise? Lol. It was a request bud.

A eunuch is castrated, not A-sexual.

4 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Yes eunuchs can still have sexual attraction

So Bertuzzi's biggest fanboy also happens to be a treasure trove of eunuch trivia? Tucker Carlson would say this isn't a coincidence.

Just now, Walman6million said:

I think eunuchs being castrates is the literal definition.

Tell me more about the sexual preferences of castrates? You seemed to know a lot about it a minute ago. The more I empathize the more I'll understand why Tyler Bertuzzi is such a b*tch.

18 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Tell me more about the sexual preferences of castrates? You seemed to know a lot about it a minute ago. The more I empathize the more I'll understand why Tyler Bertuzzi is such a b*tch.

1b524140-cb27-11ea-bfef-7eb2bc358172

What is going on?

What is happening?

Having Bertuzzi on the team used to feel good. It doesn't anymore. It feels kinda bad these days.

What is going on?

When did it suddenly become better to have him off the team?

Bertuzzi being on the team used to be normal. Not anymore. Now he's gone. And the democratic party wants this.

Detroit used to be filled with italian hockey players; now it's filled with garbage.

You think SY know's what's going on? Guess again. He's actually from Sacramento, California and moved to Portland, Oregon at age 14.

What happened? How did guys like this become our icons?

Now if you want to watch the Red Wings you have to bend over in a mens bathroom. What is going on?

Yesterday I received a video of Bertuzzi's crotchless naked body. Don't believe me? Take a look.

Now I'm a girl. I'm wearing girls clothes and taking pills to turn me into a girl.

When did my p-enis fall off? It used to be - I had a pe-nis. Not anymore. Not if the democrats have their way.

What is going on?

Imagine you start peeing and your p-enis falls off and you have to sit down to finish the pee. Sound crazy? Nope. It's real. It happened to me this morning.

What is going on?

Edited by Walman6million