• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walman6million

2/27 - WIN PILL OR LOSE PILL? DECIDE YOUR FATE GDT - Wings @ Sens - 7PM EDT

Rate this topic

I love Chiarot. I just think he needs to be "the man" on his own pair the same way Seider and Hronek are. I'd love to see:

Walman-Seider

Maatta-Hronek

Chiarot-Jensen

Get a good solid defender with good skating to stay back and play defense while Big Ben wheels and deals.

Edit: I was 100% wrong about Walman on the top pair. That dude is a monster. Love him.

Edited by kipwinger

Berggren needs a real center.  Get Kasper over here.  The guys he's being lined up with are duds.

Just now, kipwinger said:

I dunno dude, I think both the Berggren and Hronek penalties were legit.

That make up call right there should tell you they weren't.

"Newsy, tell us what goes into your decision on getting Vrana into the lineup."

"Well, Mick.  I don't really have a say in anything here.  I'd be playing Cokey if I could.  He's f u c k i n g awesome.  But he pissed Stevie off.  And you know Stevie calls the shots."

EVA PERRON

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Berggren needs a real center.  Get Kasper over here.  The guys he's being lined up with are duds.

Really the best we can hope from Veleno at this point is what? Pius Suter? Helm? Jason Williams? Wings era Brad Richards?

Perron goal

220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c

Just now, Walman6million said:

Really the best we can hope from Veleno at this point is what? Pius Suter? Helm? Jason Williams? Wings era Brad Richards?

He's like Helm but not fast.  So that's kind of a guy we haven't had since the 70's.  You don't want that kind of guy!

Too bad we have 20 ******* in our lineup 24-7.  What's Detroit gonna do when they start roughing up our guys?  Tattling is our only option right now.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

He's like Helm but not fast.  So that's kind of a guy we haven't had since the 70's.  You don't want that kind of guy!

He seriously has no offensive skill

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

I posted about this a bit ago, but MO SEIDER HAS TO FIGHT RIGHT NOW.  And he won't because he's a hairy v a g i n a like the rest of the team.

Seider is the new Franzen hes not gonna fight

How is that not charging.  Not the 2nd one, but the first one is the definition of charging.

1 minute ago, Walman6million said:

He seriously has no offensive skill

Seider is the new Franzen hes not gonna fight

Exactly.  It's like you see good things with Veleno one game, but then you see nothing the next 9 games.  Zadina, Veleno, and Kubalik are the same guy.

2 things about Seider that piss me off - he won't fight, and he won't take slap shots.  

Hellberg just made a GREAT SAVE.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Remember that time I said "plays die" on Veleno's stick and KRsmith nearly cried? Those were the days.

It's like you want to start in on the "Lazy and Sucks" thing, but he's not really lazy.  He just sucks.

This is the WORST officiating I've ever seen.