• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Walman6million

3/2 - Ok, hear me out, this is how we can still make the playoffs GDT - Kraken @ Wings - 7PM EST

Rate this topic

RIP Hronek

RIP the man, the wings bad boy, the GOAT  :notworthy: Tyler "lil Bert" "2uzzi" Bertuzzi :notworthy: go and get ur cup with the Bs like the new reverse Ray Bourque

Erne recalled, Vrana sitting. This is our TDL acquistion. Time to climb back into a WC spot. Lezzzz goooo. HYPE!

41 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

RIP Hronek

RIP the man, the wings bad boy, the GOAT  :notworthy: Tyler "lil Bert" "2uzzi" Bertuzzi :notworthy: go and get ur cup with the Bs like the new reverse Ray Bourque

Erne recalled, Vrana sitting. This is our TDL acquistion. Time to climb back into a WC spot. Lezzzz goooo. HYPE!

I love the drive and not give up ...

I know I said I was off the hype train. But your stubborn refusal to fold in the face of odds stacked against the team. 

Well son it has convinced me to JOIN YOU on this fool's errand. WC 1 or 2 or BUST!!!

1 hour ago, Walman6million said:

RIP Hronek

After our embarrassing performance  against Ottawa - I wouldn't mind seeing an extended losing streak so we finish the season in the bottom 10 with improved lotto odds of dropping in the top 2 spots.

46 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

I love the drive and not give up ...

I know I said I was off the hype train. But your stubborn refusal to fold in the face of odds stacked against the team. 

Well son it has convinced me to JOIN YOU on this fool's errand. WC 1 or 2 or BUST!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Unfortunately, we are seven points ahead of the closest team to us that's also below us in the standings

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

r_-8Y2ccN1JapwMe.jpg:large

I think Yzerman really f***ed up this time.

When he traded Hronek you heard crickets from the team.

But then he trades Bertuzzi and Larkin says "he's upset".

Yzerman also pulled a shady move by finally coming up to Larkin's price and signing the extension, and the NEXT DAY dealing his bff Bertuzzi. Larkin wasn't going to re-sign if Bertuzzi was dealt, and SY knew that, so he quickly gave into the extension and then dealt Tuzzi.

Bertuzzi was the heart soul of this team. A leader and glue character player. Now Larkin is pissed off and the entire culture of the team is going to suffer for this. SY just created a completely unnecessary amount of turmoil. Now watch the teams play suffer for it.... probably into next season as well

25 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

I think Yzerman really f***ed up this time.

When he traded Hronek you heard crickets from the team.

But then he trades Bertuzzi and Larkin says "he's upset".

Yzerman also pulled a shady move by finally coming up to Larkin's price and signing the extension, and the NEXT DAY dealing his bff Bertuzzi. Larkin wasn't going to re-sign if Bertuzzi was dealt, and SY knew that, so he quickly gave into the extension and then dealt Tuzzi.

Bertuzzi was the heart soul of this team. A leader and glue character player. Now Larkin is pissed off and the entire culture of the team is going to suffer for this. SY just created a completely unnecessary amount of turmoil. Now watch the teams play suffer for it.... probably into next season as well

The only f*ck up on Yzerman’s part is to ice a team stupid enough to believe Bertuzzi wasn’t getting traded. Which he didn’t….

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

The only f*ck up on Yzerman’s part is to ice a team stupid enough to believe Bertuzzi wasn’t getting traded. Which he didn’t….

Last I checked your $8.7 x 8 captain of the team stating publicly that he's upset isn't a good thing

3 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

I have 8.7 x 8 reasons why

If anything Larkin is probably happy to have that candyass off his line. I doubt he was too thrilled going into battle each night flanked by a dude who's afraid of needles and spends 75% of the season in the trainers' room.

Edit: Sweet goal by Jake the Snake. Walman = ALL MAN

Edited by kipwinger

6 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Last I checked your $8.7 x 8 captain of the team stating publicly that he's upset isn't a good thing

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He said the same thing about Mantha. Who cares?

No s***. 

In hockey cliche chronology, saying you’re upset when Dingwad X gets traded precedes “ I really like it here and would love to stay” by about 4 months. 

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

If anything Larkin is probably happy to have that candyass off his line. I doubt he was too thrilled going into battle each night flanked by a dude who's afraid of needles and spends 75% of the season in the trainers' room.

Walman = ALL MAN

*sipssssssssss*

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

No s***. 

In hockey cliche chronology, saying you’re upset when Dingwad X gets traded precedes “ I really like it here and would love to stay” by about 4 months. 

SY also didn't trick Larkin into re-signing an EIGHT YEAR DEAL then trade Mantha

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

SY says Bert is off the trade block = Larkin doesn't sign.

SY secretly tells Larkin that Bert is about to be traded = Larkin signs within a day of the trade.

Not a coincidence.

lol take a vitamin