• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walman6million

5/7 - Draft Lottery GDT - Detroit v The Bettman - 8PM EST

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Walman6million said:

A Heiskanen - Seider pairing would have been insane

Insane is probably a massive understatement, tbh.

But the one that really hurts - because we passed on the player - is Hughes-Seider. I hate that I was so wrong about Zadina. What a waste of a pick.

The good news, of course, is that Edvinsson-Seider's gonna bully the bejesus out of this league for the next 10+ years.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

But the one that really hurts - because we passed on the player - is Hughes-Seider. I hate that I was so wrong about Zadina. What a waste of a pick.

The good news, of course, is that Edvinsson-Seider's gonna bully the bejesus out of this league for the next 10+ years.

Don't worry, i remember when u questioned my evaluation of young AHL Zadina. 

Turth be told, i love being the insider who pisses off fans.

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I still blame AZ. Bastards took Hayton and tempted Holland with that low hanging fruit.

3 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

You got the second part right.

Just now, Walman6million said:

Every single time I hear Zadina's name, I get Vietnam flashbacks to those back-and-forths you and I (and mackel, bless him) had about Zadina.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Every single time I hear Zadina's name, I get Vietnam flashbacks to those back-and-forths you and I (and mackel, bless him) had about Zadina.

Technically, he did say he would fill the nets with pucks. He just didn't specify that you could count the number of times on 2 hands.

14 hours ago, Walman6million said:

>NHL says there's 20 witnesses. There isn't.

>No one can explain how NHL staff Weekes knew results ahead of time. NHL wont comment. 

>Made up last second ball combo math

>Credible reports actual insiders suspect rigging

You: they wouldn't do it cause it'd look bad

Double facepalm of Picard and Riker

On 5/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, Axl Foley said:

yeah yeah no argument just dismissal. The world is sunshine and lollypops and the league does no wrong.

On 5/19/2023 at 9:22 AM, TLGTrico said:

I don't think I care who would take in this draft. I just hope 9th overall becomes a top three player in this draft and 17th overall becomes a top 10 player, assuming of course that we make both picks.

Just did a random draft simulator based on central scouting rankings

1. #9 Oliver Moore
2. #18 David Reinbacher
3. #41 Mikhail Gulyayev
4. #42 Noah Dower-Nilsson
5. #43 Beau Akey

The interesting part IMO is we have 3 picks in a row in the 2nd round. That's a strange amount of power to have in the draft. When the draft hits pick #41 SY can basically look around the room and decide who he wants. Maybe he wants 1 guy. Maybe 2. Maybe 3. But if he wants say 1 he can then be open for business for trades. I think other teams are gonna look to the wings for trades. The elephant in the room is that wwe all know SY is probably going to package the 18th pick and one of his 2nd rounders for something he wants. The only thing we don't know is what SY wants.

On 5/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, Axl Foley said:

Hey retard when are going to present an actual argument pro lottery?

Anyway, finally doing my homework on Reinbacher. It's going to be hard for SY not to take this guy at #9. He plays exactly like Seider. He even likes to play the body and has a crappy half slap shot like Seider. But I almost think this half slapper is an advantage. It's no Al Macinis slapper, but the half slap keeps the puck low which the forward is looking for on the redirect.

Gap control is great. Decision making excellent. Has a QB mindset. Great stick and body play.

I really don't want to draft this kid because I want a forward. But f*** it's going to be hard for SY to passs on him.

6 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Hey retard when are going to present an actual argument pro lottery?

I already have. The league would not deliberately reward the NHL's version of the Nittany Lions with a generational player. Especially when you have the 2nd biggest market (Anaheim) you could showcase him in.

4 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

I already have. The league would not deliberately reward the NHL's version of the Nittany Lions with a generational player. Especially when you have the 2nd biggest market (Anaheim) you could showcase him in.

Oh yeah "they wouldnt cause itd look bad"

Very convincing.

Explain Kevin Weekes.

On 5/18/2023 at 8:28 PM, Dabura said:

Yah, not drafting Hughes set us back 3 years.  He's Cale Makar Light.

22 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Oh yeah "they wouldnt cause itd look bad"

Very convincing.

Explain Kevin Weekes.

He guessed right? He's gotten some "insider information" wrong too.

8 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

And to all - apologies for the off color remarks.  I wasnt being serious, but if I offended anyone - I'm sorry.  I will cool it and keep it to hockey going forward.

Is that why you have forsaken Discord?

57 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

you need 20 witnesses to verify a draw?

>Promising everyone it will be witnessed and verified by 20 team reps in the room.
>Only let x3 mid tier journalists, 1 obscure team rep, and someones brother into the room.

One of these things is not like the other.

3 hours ago, Walman6million said:

>Promising everyone it will be witnessed and verified by 20 team reps in the room.
>Only let x3 mid tier journalists, 1 obscure team rep, and someones brother into the room.

One of these things is not like the other.

And then there's this: If you were the Ducks rep, dont you think you'd make A noise when the final ball was pulled?  Or dont you think you'd yell out as the Chicago rep?  This is like an 80 year old BINGO player just sitting still in thechurch after getting a 10,000 dollar bingo.  My fantasy football lotto ball draw has more excitement and anger.  This taping was as dumb as the last ones.  It's fixed, and everybody knows it.

On 5/19/2023 at 12:33 AM, Walman6million said:

Whoa fella, I was there on draft night...  I'm your insider.

11 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Some actual evidence of fixing, other than subjective suspicion, would be nice. Still haven't seen it.

Actual evidence: Kevine weekes knowing the results ahead of time, the league lying about parameters. What els are they lying about?

You: "they wouldn't because"

You're the reason i hate republican boomers. Too stupid to even interpret the ideology, let alone have a legit talking point. Go back to mowing the grass.