• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walman6million

5/7 - Draft Lottery GDT - Detroit v The Bettman - 8PM EST

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Actual evidence: Kevine weekes knowing the results ahead of time, the league lying about parameters. What els are they lying about?

You: "they wouldn't because"

You're the reason i hate republican boomers. Too stupid to even interpret the ideology, let alone have a legit talking point. Go back to mowing the grass. 

Lol. If I was a Republican Boomer I'd still be questioning the 2020 election results. I am not. Because conspiracy theories and fixing accusations usually come from confirmation bias seen thru the lens of suspicion, without any hard evidence.

You still havent proven that Weekes "knew" the results before hand. If he predicts the winner of the Stanley Cup beforehand, I dont consider it "rigged" if he's right. Also, if it was rigged, than why on earth would Weekes be in on it? Common sense would say to keep the number of those involved as low as possible.

Again, suspicion does not equal fact.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:24 PM, Axl Foley said:

Lol. If I was a Republican Boomer I'd still be questioning the 2020 election results. I am not. Because conspiracy theories and fixing accusations usually come from confirmation bias seen thru the lens of suspicion, without any hard evidence.

You still havent proven that Weekes "knew" the results before hand. If he predicts the winner of the Stanley Cup beforehand, I dont consider it "rigged" if he's right. Also, if it was rigged, than why on earth would Weekes be in on it? Common sense would say to keep the number of those involved as low as possible.

What?  Watch it again.  He announces Columbus as the the 3rd pick before the card is flipped, they go to commercial, they come back, and Columbus card gets flipped.  It was a fricking joke.  This stuff is all rigged.

5 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

What?  Watch it again.  He announces Columbus as the the 3rd pick before the card is flipped, they go to commercial, they come back, and Columbus card gets flipped.  It was a fricking joke.  This stuff is all rigged.

I did watch it. The draft lottery was already done before the "card show". What you were watching was not the "draft lottery". It was the Official Announcement of the results. Every single numbered card was already printed because the lottery was done prior to the airing. That's why the stack was on the podium the whole time. Do you really think it's supposed to magically appear right before it's flipped?

Weekes was the announcer for the league, so he probably had a printout before it was announced officially on the show to make it easier for him to do the commentary.

The NBA does it  the same way.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:24 PM, Axl Foley said:

20 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

I did watch it. The draft lottery was already done before the "card show". What you were watching was not the "draft lottery". It was the Official Announcement of the results. Every single numbered card was already printed because the lottery was done prior to the airing. That's why the stack was on the podium the whole time. Do you really think it's supposed to magically appear right before it's flipped?

Weekes was the announcer for the league, so he probably had a printout before it was announced officially on the show to make it easier for him to do the commentary.

The NBA does it  the same way.

First it's "Weekes just magically guessed correctly"

Now it's "They told Weekes ahead of time"

I guess it's hard to keep stories straight being a league shill.

And if you had actually watched the video of the lottery process, you would know that Gary instructs them all at the end not to leave the room and stay off their phones until the broadcast airs, because only the people in that room knew the results.

1 hour ago, Walman6million said:

And if you had actually watched the video of the lottery process, you would know that Gary instructs them all at the end not to leave the room and stay off their phones until the broadcast airs, because only the people in that room knew the results.

Exactly.  And lets go back a few pages to my link to leaguewide ticket sales to capacity of arena.  Notice any team not performing the way it should?  Maybe one of the league's pillars = original 6?

10 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Exactly.  And lets go back a few pages to my link to leaguewide ticket sales to capacity of arena.  Notice any team not performing the way it should?  Maybe one of the league's pillars = original 6?

Oh you mean the 3rd largest market in the USA that the league has funneled all its money into over the last 10 years but now is under-performing due to recent events?

I wOnDEr wHy THeY WOulD wAnT tO RigHt ThAt SHiP

56 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Oh you mean the 3rd largest market in the USA that the league has funneled all its money into over the last 10 years but now is under-performing due to recent events?

I wOnDEr wHy THeY WOulD wAnT tO RigHt ThAt SHiP

yah, its a mystery.

I like how i find a piece of evidence that just completely locks in the fix, and all the debaters on the other side completely ignore it.

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Issues/2023/04/17/Leagues-and-Governing-Bodies/nhl-attendance-regular-season.aspx

Chicago completely 180s after the announcement, and the knuckleheads are like "that was lucky".

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

yah, its a mystery.

I like how i find a piece of evidence that just completely locks in the fix, and all the debaters on the other side completely ignore it.

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Issues/2023/04/17/Leagues-and-Governing-Bodies/nhl-attendance-regular-season.aspx

Chicago completely 180s after the announcement, and the knuckleheads are like "that was lucky".

Bro, people in high positions of power always play by the rules and never manipulate the systems they control to their benefit. Just trust me. Robinhood didn't suppress options. Hunter didn't have a laptop. Trump and Epstein didn't touch those women. Big Tobacco didn't know cigarettes caused cancer.  The panama papers don't exist. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Vaccines weren't a pharma money grab. Take ur wacko NHL theories elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Walman6million said:

No. I gave 2 different explanations that are both way more plausible than yours. And You just proved my argument. There were people in the room who witnessed it. It wasn't fixed.

And you still can't explain how Weekes would be a part of a fix. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

yah, its a mystery.

This isn't evidence, its meaningless data. If I find a pile of crap in my yard, I dont conclude fmichael did it. Now if I have a surveillance camera of him squatting in my yard, then that is actual evidence.

9 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Bro, people in high positions of power always play by the rules and never manipulate the systems they control to their benefit. Just trust me. Robinhood didn't suppress options. Hunter didn't have a laptop. Trump and Epstein didn't touch those women. Big Tobacco didn't know cigarettes caused cancer.  The panama papers don't exist. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Vaccines weren't a pharma money grab. Take ur wacko NHL theories elsewhere.

Strawman in farm Scarecrow strawman made to guard the fields Scarecrow - Agricultural Equipment Stock Photo

Edited by Axl Foley

4 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

No. I gave 2 different explanations that are both way more plausible than yours. And You just proved my argument. There were people in the room who witnessed it. It wasn't fixed

Those ppl didnt have access to their phones or were allowed to leave the room.

So how did Weekes know?

15 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Those ppl didnt have access to their phones or were allowed to leave the room.

So how did Weekes know?

I already said. All of the cards were already printed. Surely there was time for a printout to give to Weekes for the broadcast. Doesn't mean it's fixed, just that maybe he was given the information before it was publicly announced.

15 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

I already said. All of the cards were already printed. Surely there was time for a printout to give to Weekes for the broadcast. Doesn't mean it's fixed, just that maybe he was given the information before it was publicly announced.

So they locked everyone in to contain the secret. Then spread the secret.

You ever cross wires?

3 hours ago, Walman6million said:

So they locked everyone in to contain the secret. Then spread the secret.

You ever cross wires?

Right when he used the newspapers as evidence that he wasnt lying, I knew he was going to lie.

See Everybody, it's the day I say it is.

Who has those numbers?

Chicago (whispered)

Chicago!

Why would they not make the lotto ball combos public for all to see and have a live lotto draw if they wanted everybody to believe it wasnt fixed?