I'm Canadian, so nothing bothers me.
Nahh, j/k. I'm a pretty easy-going, laid-back kind of person.
One thing though: I am very illiterate, especially when it comes to spelling/punctuation, so I hope that someone is aware of this and brings it to my attention. In fact, the first to edit my post gets a plus rating +. It could be you, *Electrophile*. It could be you, *55fan*.
Just rather small tidbits bother me though:
1. Healthy people that CAN and have the ability to work, but refuse to, so they go on welfare/disability.
2. It's been mentioned before, but people who take way too long to order something at fast food places (in my case, it's Subway or Tim Horton's) (( I'm having one right now too ))
3. People who don't shut up before a movie starts at the theatre. I mean, theatres were meant to WATCH movies, not TALK.
4. People who cut in line at the grocery store. I mean, I feel like I'm back in elementary school at the lunch line. Seriouslyyyy.
5. People that don't cover their nose/mouth when they cough/sneeze.
6. When I forget to buy two bottles of maple syrup at the grocery store, I pay for it in the end, and my pancakes are lonely with no maple syrup
.....................................................Did I mention Justin Bieber?
There we go! I made grammatical errors for someone to correct. Hurry, hurry, hurry! That positive rating is waiting for a proud owner
Pat, I hear you on the tv thing. That's why Mitch and I never spend an entire night together. He can't sleep with it off and even has been known to channel surf in his sleep.
My mind tries to make sense of it, but I always end up trying to understand something like "In the spring, the cow gives birth to Visanthe Shaincoe in the end zone. The Vikings talked to my doctor about my erectile dysfunction, which could save you hundreds on car insurance in the Middle East."
- ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24 likes this