To be fair:
- This isn't exactly the first time Tatar's been, shall we say, snubbed.
- He's been proving himself for how long now? What else is left for him to prove? He was a monster for the Griffins in their Calder run, and he was named the MVP for his efforts. So, what, does he need to be an even more valuabe MVP?
- It's not like he held a press conference. I actually think Sarah is slightly at fault here; she probably shouldn't have said what she did.
- If this were any other organization, any other one, this wouldn't even be an issue.
- What happened to the "youth movement"? Isn't building and promoting from within our bread and butter?
- Ultimately, yeah, like I said, Tatar probably has some *issues*. But, again, he's friggin' 22. You know what other 22-year-old pro hockey player has *issues*?
- It's easy for us to wag our fingers at Tatar and tsk tsk him. But if you were in his shoes, I think you'd probably be pissed.