Put is this way last year
1) We were riddled with a completely ridiculous amount of injuries
2) Howard had one of his worst seasons as a Wing
3) We didn't ice the best possible team for much of the year because we were crippled by terrible roster decisions
And yet we were still an 8th seed.
So imagine if this year
1) Injuries are at a reasonable level
2) Howard plays like he did in 2013
3) Cleary/Kindl/Lashoff don't keep more deserving players off the roster
Like Kliq says, I think we are easily capable of being a 4-6 seed. And if Holland ever makes a trade for a RHD........
- krsmith17 likes this