1. Find some type of powerplay. Actually score, and not give up an embarrassing SHG. Ridiculous.
2. Howard will have to play out of his mind, and if he doesn't, Mac has to come in for relief.
3. Franzen has to stop being a sissy boy, use his big frame, and SCOREf****** GOALS!!!
4. Datsyuk has to dangle, dangle.
5. Cleary has to find that gear, like he has shown is past playoff series.
6. The Helm, Abdelkader, Miller line has to keep doing, what they have been doing! Side note, Miller needs to toughen up. Bugs me, he's 'soft'.
I don't care who Detroit plays. In 2006, I begged for this team to play the Edmonton Oilers. And we all know that story. For me, that seasons early exit has been the most disappointing in recent memory.
- Vladifan likes this