Anyone seen PredsFanTheBayouState ... she's gone invisible, just wondering if she's OK.
You rang,i'm doing just fine,while yesterday loss was disappointing,i can't be sad about the season that the nashville predators have had,most people had the preds not making the playoffs at the start of the season,but they proved them wrong,can't wait to see what the future has in store for the preds.
now,i'm jumping on the ducks and red wings bandwagon
1. Haven't heard anyone at the Joe chanting f*** you Tampa. If you find someone disagreeing with you as starting an argument, so be it.
2. I just prefer to enjoy the Wings, not waste my energy hating or berating other players for simply playing the game for another team.
3. If you can't handle an NHL.com writer composing a positive article about a player on an opposing team who brought his team back from the brink, not sure what to tell you. Not sure if you actually read the article or not, because I'm not seeing where you see any "sucking up". I wouldn't see it as sucking up if there were positive articles written about Mrazek, Glendenning or Abdelkader. Winning or losing this series won't be a reflection on how any of those players have played to this point, nor would it make any of them "losers" Winning at other levels of hockey is still an accomplishment.
You realize this is probably some of the pettiest things to even discuss.
1. I've been to games 3 and 4 and have chanted/witnessed/performed the F*** U Tampa chant.
2.Ah so now you want to impose your will? Just because you are a certain way, and others aren't you think it's a waste of time and energy? Dude get over it. You're welcome to do what you want and so am I and anyone else on these forums. If you don't like it then don't worry about it, just do your own thing. Screw Garrison and SCREW the Bolts. GO RED WINGS.
3. Can't handle NHL.com article? Where are you getting that from? Lol. You certainly have a knack for coming up with your own conclusions. I stated that it was funny to read the article after the 4-0 Tampa loss. Seriously are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing? You're nitpicking little things and trying to make a big deal out of it. This is a forum and this specific thread is meant for us to express our opinion about the game and our post game reactions... The article was written before the game basically calling Johnson a champ. Johnson got shutdown and they lost pretty badly and my initial consensus was it's funny to read the article postgame. Ever heard of Hingsight bias? I'm sure the writer who wrote it felt it last night. It was very ironic that they come out with it only a few hours later the Red Wings shunned all the preconceived notions addressed in the article. The article was addressing Johnson's ability to help his teams win in the past. That's fine and great but to say "he knows how to win" is a poor choice of words for the writer. And if you've played a team sport in your life then you know that it IS about winning the series and the championship. An individual accomplishment is great but it has no bearing unless it's applied to the team effort. This isn't a boxing match. This is a team sport. You either walk away as champions together or walk away as a team that lost in the process. Henrik Zetterberg said it best. "It's great to get into the playoffs, but that what WE want to do is win"
Regardless, you're just wasting your time. I don't know what you're going to gain out of starting this. We have games to watch and teams to cheer for. Nitpicking post game rants isn't going to accomplish much. I'm not going to get into further pointless discussion on it, you can continue if you would like. I'm getting pumped for tomorrows game that I'll be going to and making some derogatory chants towards Bishop
lol who cares if he's an all time great. That's irrelevant now. He jumped ship because the whiny turd thought he was above waiting in line just like many have done before him.
Honestly I hope he had a miserable career.
Whoa whoa, check yourself friend. Yzerman is not a whiny turd because he wantedto manage a team that wasn't the Red Wings. By that standard all of Holland's and Babcock's proteges for the last several years have been whiny turds. Are you saying the RedWings have been run by whiny turds???
Yzerman was sent off with best wishes.
Holland wasn't stepping aside so he, like Nill, had to go somewhere else for their career to continue to progress.
I hope Steve has an illustrious GM career, whether if it's for us or not. He was raised by us and trained by us and thus I hope he continues to reflect that high standard when he's apart from us.
He is the opponent now, I understand, and I want nothing more to trounce his team. But that doesn't mean I don't respect the man or his team.