1) Features a team from the Midwest against a team from Pennsylvania.
2) Also features an extremely overrated player heralded to be something he is not (Crosby:Gretzky Toews::Yzerman)
3) Home team goes up 2-0 despite being outplayed
4) Home team has held serve up until this point
5) Both game 5's resulted in blowouts for the home team
We were outplayed in the first two games? We were outshot by a little, but won those games by a total of 6-2.
and in both, the Pennsylvania team is filled with d-bags...
- Osgood the Best likes this