Couple of things:
* Bad turnover Brunner. I like you, but with 30 seconds left in the game, keeping the puck deep is #1 priority. Live and learn kid.
* Why is White and Lashoff our D-men on the ice in the last minute? Ericsson?? Bad coaching.
* Timeout should have happened a long time ago. Bad coaching.
* What is Howard doing on the goal? Tough side-to-side play but still. Rest the guy already. Monster looks ready to play.
* Abdelkader and Cleary. Bad coaching.
* Zetterberg's worst game of the season, easily.
* Tatar was maybe the best player on the ice for us. Hello Babcock???
Awful, awful loss. Things are starting to look rough in the standings. Not even getting a point tonight.. wow.
Injuries aren't an excuse unless Babcock's mind has been injured which I'm starting to think.
Desperately, desperately need to the win the next game. And the one after that. And the one after that. Sigh.