1. We're another year older.
2. We have a horrible 3rd line, and the 3rd line is key deep in the playoffs.
3. 4th line doesn't bring enough energy.
4. Howard is inconsistent in goal.
5. Cleary will probably be injure 70 games (had to do it).
6. Hudler doesn't deserve to be on this team, while others take paycuts he comes back flaunting 10million untaxed to rub in Lidstroms, Zetterbergs faces..
7. Too much dead weight still on the roster (Draper, maltby if signed, Meech)
8. Six D-men feels more like 4 1/2. Need a solid 6th, Kronner, Stu, and Raf need to play better.
9. Injuries, slumps remain unseen but will play a factor I see us narrowly taking 6-8th seed if we get lucky.
Team needs to get bigger, faster younger, which they addressed in the draft.
Filpulla needs to prove his worth, hudler needs to redeem himself
Howard needs to be a stable wall, Rafalski needs to earn his check
Cleary needs to geeeeeeeet out!
(god I hate you so fricken much cleary, I hope you attract a David lee Oswald type)
So many things wrong with this.
1. That is a good thing for many of the youngsters we have on our team.
2. How do you have ANY idea what our 3rd line will be next year? You don't.
3. Same thing with our 4th. Holland has said he's still trying to sign someone... so you have no idea what the 4th line brings.
4. Howard was our best player last year... but oook.
5. Wanna make a bet about Cleary being out 70 games?
6. Dumbest part of this post. Yeah I'm SURE the first thing Hudler does when he gets back is "rub 10 million dollars in Lidstrom's face". This is one of the more ignorant assumptions I've ever read on lgw.
7. I doubt Maltby OR Meech is signed, and Draper will probably not crack the roster most nights. Does this REALLY concern you?
8. Wouldn't mind a solid 6th, alright, I'm with you here.
9. Injuries and slumps.... happen to every team in every sport. If you can magically find a way to solve this, please, by all means post another list!
- Zeowingsfan likes this