1) Features a team from the Midwest against a team from Pennsylvania.
2) Also features an extremely overrated player heralded to be something he is not (Crosby:Gretzky Toews::Yzerman)
3) Home team goes up 2-0 despite being outplayed
4) Home team has held serve up until this point
5) Both game 5's resulted in blowouts for the home team
If the pattern stays true then we should be in for a close victory by the Flyers in Game 6 and then an "anything can happen" scenario in Game 7. Stay tuned, it should be a good finish.
i'd hardly call toews overrated. He's a great captain and knows how to lead a team at such a young age. Im not saying he's comparable to Yzerman yet, but something about the kid is special. On the other hand, Kane is overrated and so is Keith. I'd love to see Toews win a cup someday, but not Kane.