I don't know what pisses me off more about that Crosby video:
1) That people took their sweet ass time getting at Crosby, to the point that Jimmy Howard stepped in
2) That Kronwall said and did NOTHING to Crosby once the refs/linesmen jumped in. Not af****** word.
3) That Jimmy Howard showed more balls than any Red Wing at the end of the game. Zetterberg absolutely owned Crosby all game... he should have known this s*** was coming, and waited until about the 7th cross-check before he finally got pissed off.
4) That Crosby left the Joe knowing that he got to Z and Jimmy Howard. That he could have hurt Zetterberg, and would have been allowed to fight Jimmy Howard (and easily win) with no repercussions. He got in their heads, and he knows that next game... it's on... and he has the advantage.
- His stupid cross-check to the back of an Oiler in game 6 of the 2006 Playoffs, which led to a PP goal, and all of the momentum that led to the collapse of the season. Yzerman then skated off the ice, never to play again.
- Having his face mutilated by Raffi Torres.
- Missing the net in overtime of game 3 to send the Sharks on a 2-on-1 with Thornton and Marleau. Are you KIDDING me???