I think this should solve that problem (if i understand it correctly):
"- Each Club will be entitled to execute up to one "Compliance Buy-Out" prior to the 2013/14 season pursuant to which payments made to the Player will not be charged against the team's Cap, but will be charged against the Players' Share."
Well it's a damn good thing the game is played on the ice and not decided by sport writers. The Red Wings have a new look, players will step up, everything's going to be just fine. I personally think it will be better than fine and we will surprise a lot of sport writers and fans this year. I can't wait until puck drop to see what we really have.
1. Way too many time-outs.
2. If you can score over 100pts in a single game, maybe it is too easy for the players.
3. Why is everyone amazed by a 7ft tall giant that drives the net and dunks on a helpless defender that can't do ANYTHING to stop him?
4. It's a game of embellishment. Nothing is more annoying than a 7ft tall giant flopping around like Joe Thornton after a little bump with an elbow.
As for baseball:
1. The sport is so slow and boring, even the announcers lose focus drift off most of the time.
2. Sports need a time keeping system not this seemingly never ending inning system, makes the game d-r-a-g.
3. You can't call it a world series unless the world participates.
4. The batter needs to step up to the plate ready to play... none of this: swing at a pitch then step out and take a few more swings, stretch out, tap the shoes again, adjust, then step back in. BE READY!
NHL or ice hockey in general is the only sport for me!