Are you saying that you intentionally believe unlikely things, so that when they don't happen you're happy about the surprise?
Because it sounds like you are.
In which case I wonder, why stop there? You could believe a whole host of horrible (and unlikely) things and then celebrate your good luck when they don't happen. Here's a couple...
1. I'm going to get eaten by a shark tomorrow.
2. Next Thursday my house will be poisoned by radon.
3. Racoons will abscond with my cat.
4. This year, I really will get a lump of coal for Christmas.
5. I'm probably already possessed by Satan (or perhaps some lesser imp).
I dont even know what abscond means, but that made me lol