Jump to content


Joseph Franks's Photo

Joseph Franks

Member Since 18 Apr 2010
Offline Last Active Nov 07 2010 12:16 PM
"Don't bother telling your problems to anyone. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them" -- Lou holtz Updated 06 Jun · 0 comments
*----

About Me

Something about myself.

Community Stats


  • Group Member
  • Active Posts 166
  • Profile Views 839
  • Member Title Rookie
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown
  • Gender
    Not Telling Not Telling

-17 Neutral

User Tools

Friends

Joseph Franks hasn't added any friends yet.