I think the Vanek to the Minnessota wild rumor is based on a few facts (did some research on it):
1. his best friend Pominville is playing there
2. his girlfriend is from the area
3. he has started his NA career in Minnesotta
4. they are an up and coming team
so it really would make sense for him to go there. Even if the Penguins are going to get him, it doesn't matter they for sure can score goals but their defense and goaltending has yet to put it together in the playoffs. Also I wouldn't pay him 9,5 m annually there are only two guys I'd be willing to break the bank for: Jonathan Toews and obviously Steven Stamkos with a rising cap paying these guys 9,5 annually would be a tremendous investment but one, that I'm sure would pay off when all is said and done.
The mentioning of Stammer in this post really rustled my jimmies.
As in hes the best. Can you imagine pasha hank stamkos? Cup please.
- wingedominance13 likes this