When I was watching the trade deadline coverage on TSN, Bob MacKenzie said as clear as day that the Red Wings felt Jarnkrok wouldn't play for the organization. He wanted big time minutes in the big league, that wasn't going to happen with the Wings so he wanted out.
We traded a player who might be good, but who didn't want to play here. It's that simple no need for all the dramatics.
If this is true, it just goes to show howf****** boss a kid like Nyquist is to keep his mouth shut, put in the work, and wait for his chance.
About time? That is what e got him for isn't it , I just hope he doesn't disappear from the scoresheet for 4-5 games no since he got his 2 pt game
And your criticism of Legwand is pretty transparent.
You didn't like the trade, so David will have to win the Conn Smyth in order for you to be happy. Buuuuuut you still won't be.
4. Make a run at Ryan Callahan if TB can't resign him before FA.
5. If Alfie wants to come back at take less $ (say 4M next year) then so be it... Jurco starts the season in GR
6. If we don't get a big FA forward, then we think about resigning Legwand - But where does he go? Pav, Helm, and Sheahan are all centering lines next year - Is Legwand better than Helm or Sheahan? Are we going to pay 4M+ for a 3rd or 4th line center?
7. Make an attempt at a top pairing FA D-Man like Markov. Most likely, he will stay in MTL. Unfortunately, there aren't many options better than Quincey out there.
8. Make a trade to free up some room. Would be awesome to get an extra pick or two for the loaded 2015 draft.
Compliance can not be used on Weiss. He signed a post-lockout deal.