Was on the phone with another LGWer when the Wings were playing Buffalo and I did mention a few things...
1. Rafalski has been a big liability and things have looked tighter since he has been out
2. I am not sold on Salei, I firmly believe another D could of been had and been more of a stay at home / clear the crease / block shot D-Man
3. Still on the fence with Howard... When he is on, he is stellar, but when he is cold, ear muffs / cover eyes - he gives up some juicy-juicy rebounds, hoping the more experience he gets + working with a goalie coach, he smothers them up. That was one up swing with Nabby, the man smothers rebounds and gives very little... Wish Howard would do the same
4. Miller is solid and really hope we keep him around... Good on the PK and chips in from time to time... I really think he could be utilized like Dandy was, use him on D here and there
5. Kindl has had made rookie mistakes, be the last few games he has really been coming around; believe he is starting to get more comfortable/confidence and it is showing