Here's what I want to see:
- Tootoo destroying Carcillo in a fight (followed by Eddie complaining that Tootoo could hurt someone & should have only bro-tapped Carcillo on the arm)
- A Kronwalling of Hossa (followed by Eddie complaining the Kronwall could hurt someone & should play with pads made of Nerf tm)
- A Brunner hat trick (followed by Eddie complaining that shooting the puck at the Blackhawks net could hurt someone & that the Wings should just immediately dump the puck in the corner when entering the offensive zone)
- Mule gets a goal (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings could hurt someone by putting animals on the ice & that they could stick with a lineup of humans all under 5'10")
- The Wings putting up 8 goals on Crawford in an 8-2 win (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings can hurt someone's feelings by scoring too much & should pull their goalie upon attaining any type of lead to make things fair)
Granted, probably none of this will happen....except Mr. Subtle Interference complaining about something.
If CBC was showing the game they'd have huge man love for Toews, Seabrook, and Keith and would mention the 2010 Gold Medal win 27 times along with 10 replays and stats from the tournament. When they weren't talking about the 2010 Olympics, they'd mention 15 times how Lidstrom retired, the Wings are lost with out him, and can't get the puck out of their own end. Then there would be 14 mentions about how great Crawford is to make the people in Quebec happy, and 9 mentions of Emery leading the Sens to the 2007 Final to make people in Ottawa happy... Oh wait, can't forget about Sharp, he's from Manitoba.
Who cares about the game, because it's "Our Game"!!
- Hockeymom1960 likes this