improve the PP by acquiring the correct net front presence, I ike Abby, but he is not a PP specialist....AND SHOOT THE FRICKIN PUCK! Stop with the fancy pussyfoot passing! 9 times out of 10 Kronwall passes the puck even when he has time to lean into a one time slapper! Stop being so fancy, go back to basics! Shoot hard and shoot often! Pummel the net! You got Mike Green with a rocket shot. shoot it! A huge net front presence, and put a guy in the slot on opposite sides of the puck....shoot it! The main problem is not shooting and looking for that perfect play. Sure it looks beautiful when it works 10% of the time, but the other 90% its just one too many passess....BLAST THE PUCK! Even in front of the net, you're always told that when you shoot it, try to drive it through the back of the net, stop with the soft little taps at the puck!
Simple....I'd teach them for half the cash Oatsie is getting! But its nice to see him (kind of)back within the organization.