Just watched a recording of the game. My thoughts:
1. Howard was real good again especially the first half of the game. Him and Hank have been the best Wings this month.
2. The recognition of the Wings PK on the stretch pass from the goalie was pretty poor. Washington just missed on it before there first goal and then used it to score 30 seconds later. Then almost had the same thing happen on Dats penalty.
3. Tatar and Jurco have been the biggest disappointments this month. Both seem to be in the sophomore slump. When Franzen comes back the best move might be to send Jurco down. Hes invisible every shift it seems.
4. Smith again showing strong.
5. That phantom goalie interference might be one of the worst calls I've ever seen.
6. Watching Glendening make Ovie throw a tantrum at the end of the game was great.
7. The PP needs to get fixed. An extra goal every night or two from the PP will be the difference from top 3 and top 6 in conference.
8. Entertaining game of hockey.
Speaking of when Franzen comes back, if you ask me, I think we all can agree that Cleary is the one that should be waived instead of Nesty or Jurco being sent down...Now in that scenario I would welcome Franzen back with open arms!
Well Jurco hasnt been that much more effective than Cleary lol
- krsmith17 likes this