• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Reds4Life

Chris Osgood Gets To Third Base With Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

osgood_article_large.article_large.jpg

"Listen, it's tradition for us to all kiss the Cup. But I'm not one of those hockey players who are always saying 'I'm gonna f*** that Stanley Cup,'" Osgood told ESPN's Jim Rome when asked about his involvement with the trophy on Wednesday's Jim Rome Is Burning. "I mean, everyone dreams of winning the Cup, that's only natural. But it's not like that with me. Come on, man."

Whole article @ theonion.com

:lol:

WOW THE ONION SUCKS!

I remember, fondly, days of reading the onion and wiping away the tears as a struggled to read line after funny line.

Now the Onion flat out sucks!!!!!!

The Onion heading the way of the Drudge report and the Dodo bird!

WOW THE ONION SUCKS!

I remember, fondly, days of reading the onion and wiping away the tears as a struggled to read line after funny line.

Now the Onion flat out sucks!!!!!!

The Onion heading the way of the Drudge report and the Dodo bird!

I have to agree that The Onion has taken a nose dive. TBH, I didn't find this article to be all that funny.

Opie, tell me if you remember some of these classics:

(1) Vicki Helmholz/Dell Computer Point-Counterpoint

(2) Any of them from the Herbert F. Kornfeld Accounts Receivable

Vicki Helmholz, that was the I hate my computer, then the computer calling her a cow or sea manatee right I forget, but that was by far one of my favorite articles. My buddy who has worked IT for years before I started (I started in 04) sent me that as a hint into what his typical day was. I do believe that may have been my first onion article, or at least one of my first. I think it was when I was working at Bates College (as a summer intern) and I had just told him about hacking into Bates' email and creating my own account, hmm wonder if it still exists or not?

The other one doesn't ring a bell!

D'Oh you meant writer by the second link!!

Those were funny as hell thanks for the links!!!!

Jesus Christ. Where should I start with this ignorant cow?

Actually, let's start with me. I am a brand-new, state-of-the-art Dell Dimension 4100, although, if all you had to go by was Vicki, you'd think my name was "Tweety Bird Sticker Receptacle." She's got me faggoted up like a 10-year-old girl's notebook.

Edited by Opie