• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
EMALKIN

Your thoughts on Alex Ovechkin....

Rate this topic

Ovechkin is the best GOAL SCORER...but that's it. I can't believe I even wasted my time reading what you guys had to write...wow. Ovechkin is complete??? WTF are you watching?? He is the most selfish player in the NHL. Wow. You guys aren't fans and clearly you just dont like Crosby. Anyway...Crosby will run you over in the cup.

Good DAY

Reading comprehension FAIL.

There is a difference between these two sentences: Ovie is a complete player. Ovie is the more complete player.

Can you see it?

Anyway, I'd talk Ovie first easily, then Malkin over Crosby, but it's basically a coin flip.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
Just curious guys...

When it's all said and done... do you think Ovechkin will have as many Hart and Art Ross Trophys at Crosby?

Personally...i dont think ovechkin is a complete player...

Your guys thoughts?

Also... Malkin v Crosby v Ovechkin....who would you guys want on your team if you had to start it from scratch?

STFU YOU STUPID *****. Use the search. ******* troll.

Are you guys kidding about Ovechkin being a complete player? I would argue, of the three, he plays the least defense. In fact, you'll often see him floating around the blue line for a pass, even when the other team is applying pressure. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy; he's the most fun to watch, he's the best goal scorer, and he's the only one of the three that has a definite physical edge, but he is by NO means a complete player.

I assure you, all three are floaters of the highest degree.

Crosby is the best offensive player in the league. Now that he has further established his goal scoring ability (5 away from setting an NHL record in the playoffs with 14), it just adds to his resume of offense. There is a reason Malone, Guerin, Kunitz, etc. have looked great in Penguins jerseys when on his line. He's a great player and an amazing play-maker. Speaking most complete player of the three? Well none of the three are complete, so it really isn't worth debating.

For looks, crosby. for explosive performance, ovechkin. Those of you who say he doesnt play defence, obviously you're missing all the hits he's made during the playoffs alone. I'm a season ticket holder for the caps, and ovechkin is probably one of the best two way players on the team. given the face that he does hover on the side at times, he's done awesome jobs stealing pucks. Malkin sort of lacked during the season and is now picking up. if i wanted consistency, Ovechkin would be first.

B

Ovechkin is the best GOAL SCORER...but that's it. I can't believe I even wasted my time reading what you guys had to write...wow. Ovechkin is complete??? WTF are you watching?? He is the most selfish player in the NHL. Wow. You guys aren't fans and clearly you just dont like Crosby. Anyway...Crosby will run you over in the cup.

Good DAY

Your pretty funny! Yes you did waste your time. Please do not do it again!

PS. That is funny thought you gave me! Crosby sitting in the cup trying to run somebody over. I think the the only thing that will happen is that Kronwall hit him and he will fall out of the cup!!!!

Edited by Drummerboyyy!

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

This dude is clearly a ******* idiot. I like to mess around and get into some arguements but this guy is just some yinzer that jumped on the Pens Band-Wagon. Please excuse him. We as Pens nation are not Proud of Yinzers.