• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Husker BigGuy

Off-Night for the AHL Guys

Rate this topic

Eriicsson, Helm, Abdelkader and Leino all played average to poor last night. Helm was turning over the puck, Ericcson was back to the tentative play he exhibited when he first got the call when Rafalski went down

Leino and Abdelkader were just invisible guys last night.

The Penguins played Helm hard, and, of course, they can interfere with him and Hossa all they want without worrying about penalties.

Last night's game shows that if these guys don't step up, we really, really miss Pavel.

These are rookies, and we should expect this play sometimes.

I suspect we will see very different play from them Thursday, except we may not Leino at all.

While I don't necessarily agree with your take I will add that this is the reason I think Babs sat Abbie and played Maltby when Dats was healthy (Oh in Chi I mean). Young kids on the road can get rattled a lot easier than the vets.

Saying that I think the youngsters are doing f-ing awesome. Cannot complain about their play, even Big E's penalty. Was it boneheaded, sure but he made so many other good plays that I am very much ok with his play last night and all of the postseason for that matter!

FAIL - helm and E were far from average... what game were you watching?

I was watching the game where Helm was turning the puck over and getting it handed to him with forechecks all night.

The same game where Ericcson was getting manhandled on the boards.

I say they were average, but if you think they were well below average, I'm not going to argue that very much.

I was watching the game where Helm was turning the puck over and getting it handed to him with forechecks all night.

The same game where Ericcson was getting manhandled on the boards.

I say they were average, but if you think they were well below average, I'm not going to argue that very much.

not below - ABOVE... but i see what you're trying to do there.

we'll agree to disagree. no sense in having this debate.