• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vladiator

What does it take to get a ticket?

Rate this topic

Have spent most of my time since the conclusion of game 6 just trying to get a single ticket. Are the scalpers around the arena gonna be the best bet now for game 7? Any suggestions for finding 1 ticket on a site that can be bought withing a few hours of the game without spending 600 bones?

I'm kicking myself because I could have had one for $170 during the presale, but chose game 5 instead. I've been trying to find something as well but haven't found anything reasonable, and don't plan on finding anything. You may see them drop a little tomorrow if they haven't sold by like 2 or 3.

OR...I went on line to Stub Hub for the hell of it, and you can get tickets for $10,000 each. Didn't recognize the area numbers, so I'm guessing those could be suite tickets? Hmmmm?

Yeah figure they are gonna drop a bit. The single tickets always drop significantly within the last few hours before the game. Still have faith, but this has been so frustrating just finding one decently priced ticket. Lost a bid on Ebay by $5 for a ticket that ended at $380.00. Karma owes me!!!!

Stub Hub has Friday Red Wings tickets as cheap as 10$!!!

...the Rochester Red Wings of Triple-A baseball.... for next Friday the 19th.

Yesterday I could have had one ticket, a round trip flight from a tiny airport (San Luis Obispo, CA) to Detroit, and a 2 night hotel stay for $1321. I don't really have that kind of money, but in retrospect I should have done it. No chance now no matter how much I want to spend :(

Good Luck! I got game 5 and 7 during the pre-sale. Sold game 5 when they lost game 4 (took me 10 minutes to sell it). Didnt want to miss out on the SCF game.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

:P